2010 Chevrolet Malibu

22 city / 30–33 hwy

Overall

Best First Car

by Taylor from Laconia NH | August 21, 2014

The purchase of this car was simple amazing, Irwin Zone worked hard to find me a car that met all the requirements I had laid out. Mike D. was so helpful and had my best interest in mine. If you looking for a new car and someone who will work to find you the best car for the best deal Mike is your guy. Would definitely buy this car its perfect for everyone.

2010 Malibu

by Mario from | February 24, 2014

I bought this car used, overall I like it. The most concerning thing about this car is the blind spots are the terrible. I would not want one of my kids driving it because of this reason.

Malibu Milwaukee

by Malibu Lover from Milwaukee, Wisconsin | February 4, 2014

This is our second Malibu. Our first one was a 2000, Basic Malibu. We recently bought a 2010 Malibu as we lucked out and we found one w/only 11,000 miles. We're very happy with the smooth ride, highway gas mileage of 33 & all the amenities on the LT model that we purchased. I'm happy with the lovely lighted dash, blue color and 2 drink holders up front. We have no children yet, but I would feel comfortable having them in the back seat. Great car for 1-4 people, great leg room for front passengers & rear ones as well, plenty of trunk space, decent CD player & speaker system. The heater & a/c are also excellent, heats up & cools down very quickly. Overall we're very satisfied, I would rate this car 4.75 our of 5 stars.

Great car, Great price

by Familyman from West texas | May 31, 2013

We bought the 2010 malibu for our family run around car. In town the car delivers around 24 mpg and 32 on the highway. This is a major improvement over our 2005 suburban. The car handles excellent and has very attractive

Chevy Classic

by Chevy67 from long Island NY | December 31, 2012

This is my 8th chevy! Have never had any problems with any of them. As long as you keep up with Basic Maintenance. It gets awesome gas milage and has a smooth ride!

Best of the Best

by American Car Lover from Kissimmee, Fl | December 8, 2012

Started out with a Mailbu years ago. The vehicle has morphed into a pure Road machine. Nice style and top performance on the open road. Many new safety features have been added over the years and they are great to have. The mileage is so much better than earlier years and the 4 cylinders engines have more pep than the ones of the past. This is a top choice car--drive it--experience it--you will love it. This is why I came back to the Malibu model.

2010 Malibu LT

by Doctor from novi, michigan | October 27, 2012

This car is horrible, it doesn’t have any power, the seats are very hard, the trans is not that strong, I had to change my engine at 35000 miles cause the oil and gas stared to mix, a friend of my had to change the trans at 54000 miles. Yea the parts are cheap because it’s an America car, that the only reason I got it in the first and to help my country. GOOD LUCK (get a honda if you want to save money on gas)

Decent, but not amazing

by Lord Oversmith from NY | July 28, 2012

I traded in a 2001 Chrysler 300M for this car, and I have to say, there are things I miss about the chrysler. The '10 Malibu isn't impressive on the inside. The dashboard lights are pretty, and the information accessible by the driver is actually pretty nice -- but the quality of the interior is nothing to write home about. Dashboard feels cheap, and the car groans when accelerating up hills. Can't comfortably rest one's arm on the window sills because they are so thin and barely there. It's good for the money -- if you don't get shanked on a car loan, like I did. Ultimately depends on what you're looking for, and how much you're willing to spend on it.

Love it!

by Malibu from Moorhead, MN | June 24, 2012

They made my first time buying a car a great time! They treated me like a person not a customer, they went the extra mile! It took me a long time to find the one I loved and they were looking for it just as much as I was! I love my car and am happy With everything.... I will from now on always buy from them and tell my friends and family! Thank you guys so much I appreciate it so much! Thanks again! Abbey

Typical GM

by Road Warrior from Cleveland, OH | June 12, 2012

After years of building cars you would think GM would get it right. I sometimes wonder if GM Engineers drive their own vehicles. The blind spots are rampant with the thick front pillars and back high rises. I'm 6 Ft and getting in and out of this vehicle due to low entry door is a pain. The engine is weak with scary slow acceleration. The turning ratio drives me crazy....Sometimes I have to steer wide to pull into a parking spot. The air conditioning has been looked at twice by two different Chevy dealers and still doesn't work. It blows cool air and the car sounds like its on its last leg when I turn the air on. I have over 47,000 miles on the vehicle. At 20,000 the smooth ride disappeared. My fillings pop out of my teeth due to the bumpy ride. Squeaks are heard throughout the car. I only have this car because it was given to me by my company. I so badly wanted to love this car. There is one positive...great on gas. Come on GM...get your act together before the Asians take over the entire auto industry!! Have you ever heard of quality control or driving the car for 6 mths before releasing it to the general public to work out the bugs such as blind spots????