2014 Chevrolet Malibu

Starting MSRP

Overall

I love my 2014 Chevy Malibu

by Don from DeBary, Florida | August 16, 2014

I love my new 2014 Chevy Malibu. Plenty of power, nice quite ride, and a great entertainment and sound system. The iPod integration is fantastic. Your playlists are available and the screen shows the artist, song title, album and album artwork. The voice activated commands make it super easy to control the entertainment while driving, and the smartphone bluetooth integration makes it super easy to place and accept phone calls. I like the stop/start feature very much. It works very well and it feels good knowing that I'm saving gas and producing less pollution. The car information panel is very handy, even shows the tire pressure in each tire. This is a great car, I highly recommend it.

Rick Hendrix Chevrolet in Buford Ga

by Nico from Fayetteville GA | August 4, 2014

When my wife and I arrived at the dealership, we weren't sure what we wanted. Because the dealership we went to the day before had salesmen that gave off that slimy car sales man feel and today we both decided," our guards were up". When we were greeted by our salesman, Patrick Kang it was so refreshing to finally meet a guy that was interested in finding what WE wanted. He was so patient and kind to us, he even washed our new car! LOL In the end we are tickled pink about our 2014 Chevrolet Malibu. The on star feature and the gas/battery saving echo boost are some additional awesome features we didn't even expect. Along with a roomy interior and a stylish figure! So, Thanks. The Taylors

Another Chevy/Another Good Choice

by Guy from Chicago Il | July 28, 2014

We have been a Chevy family for more then thirty years and have never been disappointed. The most important factor for me is reliability and the Chevy products have that.

My new "Bu 2"

by go irish from Philadelphia Suburbs | July 26, 2014

I once owned a brand new 1977 Malibu Classic - A beautiful Cherry Red/White Car with a red leather interior. My first car. After years of my transporting kids in much larger family style cars, I decided to return to the luxury and comfort of a mid-sized Malibu. I refer to her as my "Bu 2". This also is a beautiful car with the white diamond exterior and a beige leather interior. Very pretty. "Who says you can't go back" :)

2014 Malibu LT

by Ole Dog from Louisiana | July 14, 2014

Since buying our 2014 Malibu LT in March, we have put nearly 10,000 miles on it. It has the 2.5 engine and getting 30+ MPG on 87 octane with the 10% ethanol. I get 3-4 MPG better with running straight NON-ethanol gas. Tops has been 43 MPG. Only problem we've had was the vent switch works erratically, but just found a recall on that. Impala was my first choice, but wife wanted to go with the BU. First four banger I've ever owned and love the 196 hp and especially the incredible MPGs that I have been getting.

Maher Chevrolet (The BEST Dealership)

by Malibu Love from Florida | July 8, 2014

I bought a car from Maher Chevrolet with Damiko Toole. I absolutely LOVE my car inside and out!! And Damiko added to the deal, he never pressured me into buying the car. He made my so comfortable, I trusted him as my sales rep. I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car! Maher Chevrolet is the BEST!!

Fun Car To Drive

by Diane H from Metarie, LA | June 27, 2014

I recently bought a 2014 Chevy Malibu 2LTZ from Blair/Wayne at Best Chevrolet. I love the car and all the features it has. It is the most reliable (this is my 2nd Malibu) and fun car to drive. It does everything!! Blair and Wayne made the experience extremely pleasant. NO SALES PRESSURE!!

Disappointed

by RCBlack from Norwalk, Ohio | June 26, 2014

1. The stop/start function is terrible. It activates at almost every stop sign, fast food line, when parking in the garage, ect... Who wants their car to stop for 2 seconds? 2. The transmission continuously searches for a gear if driving under 45mph. If you let off the gas pedal, the downshifting is so noticeable that it feels as if the brakes are being applied. 3. The highway gas mileage is about 33.5, not the advertised 36-37.

Great vehicle

by na from Milford Michigan | June 16, 2014

Great customer service..................................................... I really like the vehicle ...........

Solid American Car

by Longtime Chevy Owner from Denver, CO | June 5, 2014

Purchased the Malibu 3LT a couple of weeks ago and put it on the road from Denver to Omaha to break it in and try it out. The 2.0 Turbo is fast - very fast. You have to be careful as it will move you from 0 to 60 in about 6 seconds. Plus, the top speed is supposedly above 150 MPH (listed on some test sites) and with the gearing in OD, it will probably go much faster than you can afford to pay the local law enforcers. Interior is quiet, even at 80 MPH on Colorado's bumpy interstate highways, and it's easy to sit back and let the car do its thing. No complaints at this point after 1400 miles. Mileage on this first trip averaged 34 MPG according to the car computer and OnStar iPhone app (great way to unlock your car if you lock your keys in it, but kept your phone with you). Much better than the 30 highway MPG its rated at. My model has the Pioneer audio system. It's good but not great. I liked the Boston Acoustics system that came in my 2012 Chrysler 200 S; but this one is fine for an old guy with some hearing loss! Bottom line, so far I'm very satisfied. Especially with the deal I got from Chevy - lots of rebates available so you can pay quite a bit below invoice if you take your time and have a great dealer.