2014 Chevrolet Malibu

Starting MSRP

Overall

Succeeds at every level

by Midwest Dad from Chicago, Il | November 26, 2014

Have owned my Chevy for just under 10,000 miles. Excited to have this car. I have the 2.0 Turbo. I have been putting quite a few miles on the car for commute and needed trips around the midwest. Comfort is excellent for this! Passing power excellent (5.9-6.2 secs to 60 mph). Gas mileage well exceeds epa estimates at 65 mph and will get 30 mpg at 75-78 mph (flatter midwest roads tho). Plenty of room. Do not worry about those complaining of back seat room. I have older and larger children. They are more than fine. Younger children will have even more. This car has better handling and braking than others in its class (Accord and Altima look like boats to me, Sorry) and it shows. Quick and responsive steering. Nav and wireless are seamless and easy. Fit, finish and style are terrific for me. Hope it helps and I am really enjoying the car and its value!

Loving my 2014 LT model

by msamy14 from Perrysburg, Ohio | November 20, 2014

I bought this car used a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I came from a v6 Honda Accord and wanted to buy American so I looked for months and on the day I saw the Malibu that I bought I knew it was the one! I got the white diamond and I love love the color! I hope it continues to perform and please the way it has the last few weeks! I would definitely would recommend this car to a friend.

Loving my 2014 Malibu

by ChevyLuvR1958 from Connecticut USA | November 1, 2014

I have to say I initialy had my doubts about buying GM what with it being in the news as of late, but was pleasently surprised with the test drive & my purchase. It's styling is sporty (for a 4 door) fresh & functional. The interior is well thought out, & finished off & comfy for my middle aged self. ,the engine is a bit underpowered for the size class (but) for a2.5 liter 4 banger it has plenty of pep when you punch it & cruising is great. So far the mileage is a respectable 25-32 mpg depending on how I drive it & with about 5k on the car it should only improve with time.The handling overall fit & finish is outstanding & the tech.. wow Chevy really went to school on this redo of a ageless classic. I drove a Ford (still do ) for over 20 years & will put this up against comparable models & ones costing a lot more. I drove BMW the stop/start feature & GM's version is quite superior, hardly a shake/shudder when used. My only request would be an on off swicth as it's not for everyone. ( a retrofit for current models would be nice too) Overall a great mid sized vehicle. Good value for the price. Drive one.. compare & you'll probably buy one.

Mama Bear Perfect Car

by Mama Bear Special from resident of Myrtle Beach, SC | September 25, 2014

In 2011 we lived in Vermont and happily bought a Chevy Impala. We called this car "Papa Bear". It was a real good car but felt a little big for us so when we moved to Myrtle Beach SC the following year, we stopped in at Myrtle Beach Chevrolet Cadillac and had the great pleasure of meeting salesman Jeffrey Thebodeau. He spent the day with us showing us various vehicles and impressed us with his vast knowledge of his vehicles and his patience with all our questions.. We were very happy to purchase a 2012 Cruze. We named it "Baby Bear". This auto and the service we got at MBCC was always wonderful. After 3 years we were faced with buying or leasing a new car or buying an extended warranty for the Cruze.. Because we knew we could trust Jeff and get his expert advice. We did just that and after hearing the few changes we would like in a new car, such as fuller seats, more storage and loved our moon roof in the Cruze and wanted that feature again. . Without our even having to walk around the car lot Jeff knew his inventory so well he said I will drive the car around to you that you just described. It was" Mama Bear" and she was just perfect for us. A Chevy Malibu. All 3 chevy's had the same color that obviously we love. The new Malibu is so perfect it is hard to explain. This auto fit our budget best and Jeff made it very comfortable for us to acquire it. There in no question in our mind when faced with the next vehicle change we will be back to MBCC under the excellent leadership of Louis Rodriguez to hopefully see Jeff again and he will guide us where we will go from there. It is wonderful to know whenever we go to MBCC all the employees are pleasant and willing to assist if we are there for service or vehicle change. Thank you Louis for having such a reliable and helpful business for us here in Myrtle Beach.

I love my 2014 Chevy Malibu

by Don from DeBary, Florida | August 16, 2014

I love my new 2014 Chevy Malibu. Plenty of power, nice quite ride, and a great entertainment and sound system. The iPod integration is fantastic. Your playlists are available and the screen shows the artist, song title, album and album artwork. The voice activated commands make it super easy to control the entertainment while driving, and the smartphone bluetooth integration makes it super easy to place and accept phone calls. I like the stop/start feature very much. It works very well and it feels good knowing that I'm saving gas and producing less pollution. The car information panel is very handy, even shows the tire pressure in each tire. This is a great car, I highly recommend it.

Rick Hendrix Chevrolet in Buford Ga

by Nico from Fayetteville GA | August 4, 2014

When my wife and I arrived at the dealership, we weren't sure what we wanted. Because the dealership we went to the day before had salesmen that gave off that slimy car sales man feel and today we both decided," our guards were up". When we were greeted by our salesman, Patrick Kang it was so refreshing to finally meet a guy that was interested in finding what WE wanted. He was so patient and kind to us, he even washed our new car! LOL In the end we are tickled pink about our 2014 Chevrolet Malibu. The on star feature and the gas/battery saving echo boost are some additional awesome features we didn't even expect. Along with a roomy interior and a stylish figure! So, Thanks. The Taylors

Another Chevy/Another Good Choice

by Guy from Chicago Il | July 28, 2014

We have been a Chevy family for more then thirty years and have never been disappointed. The most important factor for me is reliability and the Chevy products have that.

My new "Bu 2"

by go irish from Philadelphia Suburbs | July 26, 2014

I once owned a brand new 1977 Malibu Classic - A beautiful Cherry Red/White Car with a red leather interior. My first car. After years of my transporting kids in much larger family style cars, I decided to return to the luxury and comfort of a mid-sized Malibu. I refer to her as my "Bu 2". This also is a beautiful car with the white diamond exterior and a beige leather interior. Very pretty. "Who says you can't go back" :)

2014 Malibu LT

by Ole Dog from Louisiana | July 14, 2014

Since buying our 2014 Malibu LT in March, we have put nearly 10,000 miles on it. It has the 2.5 engine and getting 30+ MPG on 87 octane with the 10% ethanol. I get 3-4 MPG better with running straight NON-ethanol gas. Tops has been 43 MPG. Only problem we've had was the vent switch works erratically, but just found a recall on that. Impala was my first choice, but wife wanted to go with the BU. First four banger I've ever owned and love the 196 hp and especially the incredible MPGs that I have been getting.

Maher Chevrolet (The BEST Dealership)

by Malibu Love from Florida | July 8, 2014

I bought a car from Maher Chevrolet with Damiko Toole. I absolutely LOVE my car inside and out!! And Damiko added to the deal, he never pressured me into buying the car. He made my so comfortable, I trusted him as my sales rep. I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car! Maher Chevrolet is the BEST!!