2015 Chevrolet Malibu

Starting MSRP

Overall

2015 Malibu

by AshlandGirl from Kentucky | December 31, 2015

I love my 2015 Malibu. I purchased it almost a month ago and could not be happier with the purchase. It is such a nice smooth ride. Very comfortable to drive. Love the interior look. Very stylish. Sporty outside too. This model has the Auto Stop feature. I don't mind it, but would prefer to be able to shut it off. That is the only thing about this car that I would change, but it doesn't make me any less happy with my car. Would definitely recommend it!!!

Wonderful Service From Our Dealership

by Reeners from Detroit Lakes, MN | December 18, 2015

The Malibu has turned out to be much more cumfortable and is a better performer than I had thought it would be. For a four cylinder, I am impressed with the pick-up that this car has. It steps right out in traffic and is very efficient from the mileage standpoint. I would be remiss if I didn't include how impressed we have been with the dealership from which we purchased our car. From the wonderful lady who answered our initial inquiries on the internet to the salesman who was so determined to make sure that we were satisfied with our purchase that he actually located a second car for us when we turned out not to like the interior of the original car we thought we would purchase. Needless to say, we couldn't be more pleased. This is what service is all about!

2015 Chevy Malibu

by Hotwheels from Portage, Indiana | October 21, 2015

Good value for the money. Roomy interior and very good looking. Lack of storage space for the driver & front passenger could be improved. The ride is not as quiet as they say it is but it is comfortable. Steering is very precise and has excellent braking. Decent power when taking off from a dead stop. There is at times a slight hesitation when taking off due to the auto stop feature. Gas mileage is excellent as I am averaging around 32mpg.

Good lookin'

by Malibu lover from Schenectady, NY | October 19, 2015

Excellent, caring, dealer and salesman. A new friend. Believe trade in could have been better but satisfied.

Getting Better and Better

by rock a. from Lincoln, NE. | July 12, 2015

This is my third Malibu. I love the eco boost system that takes me from a 4 cylinder to a 6 cylinder. Everything is at my finger tips and this vehicle handles and performs well. A good depreciating investment.

Mabiba

by Baby from Chas sc | June 27, 2015

It didn't come with a jack or spear tire that left on the side of the road for 5hrs. There was. A whole on the side of the tire

Great car

by Sharkysw9 from Phoenix, AZ | June 2, 2015

After looking at the Honda, Ford and Hyundai in the same category; I decided on the Malibu. Styling and comfort came second to the mileage since I travel at least 70 per day for work but it has a nice ride a look. More power would be nice but it will hit 100 pretty quick considering it only has a 2.5L motor.

fun fabulous for the money

by jj from Pennsylvania | April 26, 2015

This is undoubtedly the best car I 've ever owned.Iwould get two :-) if I. Beyond my expectations on power ,comfort,style.Nicely ergonomic interior Love it !!!!

very good performer for the money

by Mitchell21 from Mount morris, il | March 25, 2015

first new car that I have bought in 15 years , but I feel for the money this is one of the best buys out on the market. With the financing that is available makes it even a better value. The ease of getting in and out of car was one thing we looked at and the mileage was another factor we considered. For 4 cylinder engine has great acceleration and very smooth shifting.

I feel like I got something worth while.

by SaporDesignAgency from Las Vegas, NV | February 15, 2015

I had rented and drove nissan, and ford sedans when my vehicle broke down. The Nissan and Ford were terrible. Not my cup of tea. I had then rented a 2012 Chevy Malibu and I insantly fell in love. After two weeks, I rented a 2013 Malibu. It just caught with me. The feel, the way it drove. I had to have it. Here it is 7 months later, I bought myself a new 2015 Chevy Malibu LT. The ride is smooth, the features great, and seats are okay. (boo hoo to those who say its uncomfortable. High maintenance are we?) The only slight annoyance I find is with the stop/start function. I love my car, but I feel like so many years of the wear and tear that puts on the car, it might be bad. Time will tell.