1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Available in 4 styles:  Monte Carlo 2dr Coupe LS shown
$591–$6,207

Overall

most reliable car i've owned

by pittsburgh auto man from Pittsburgh, PA | March 23, 2010

I bought this car with 60k miles on it while it was 10 years old. It now has 110k miles on it. I've never had any problems except an alternator which was my fault, i left my ipod road trip plugged in for like 3 days without running the car and the alternator need replaced but other than that this car has been great. It has reasonable performance, it accelerates quickly and handles fairly well. I've also been impressed with the gas mileage. EPA rates it like 20-27 but I checked and I'm getting like 26-31 easily. I will definately buy another monte carlo or chevys equivalent in the future.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Monte Carlo