2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Available in 2 styles:  2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

2002 Monte Carlo LS

by MotorMan from Wheeling, WV | October 8, 2014

2002 Monte Carlo LS purchased used at 120,00 miles. Very comfortable car and gets 26/27 MPG commuting on mix of urban and country roads. Have taken several short highway trips and made 33 MPG on average. Audio and climate controls are easy to use. Suspension has just enough isolation from the occasional rough road. This car will easily handle an 800 mile road trip without fatigue setting in. This is a much bigger car than most I have driven in recent years. I would recommend it without reservation.

Still love it!

by CY28 from Chicagoland | January 20, 2014

Bought my High Sport edition with 5K miles. Here I am 12 years later and still love my car. Other than the heated driver seat not heating and a little surface rust starting to form, no problems with my Monte. Though I would have liked it with a more powerful engine, the 200hp is enough for my daily drive.

Earnhardt special edition SS

by Earnhardt Sr. Fan from Palm Springs, Ca | February 13, 2013

Purchased from Referral Auto Group in Ca. The car was everything they said it was. Thank you Tony for all your help and your honesty.

MPG

by Bopper from Manville, NJ | March 26, 2012

I bought my 2002 SS brand new (and still own in). Love the car but never got 28-29 mpg on the highway (maybe 23-24 mpg). Around town I will get 16-17 mpg.

Monte Carlo SS High Sport

by JDW from Michigan | February 23, 2012

I bought my car used with 130k miles on it, still runs like a champ. You can't go wrong with 200hp in a car that still gets 27-28mpg. Strong acceleration, the 3800 is a great motor. The exterior styling I love, red with silver ground effects (high sport edition). The stainless steel dual exhaust just ties everything together. The interior is roomy for the driver and passenger, though larger people may not be as comfortable in the back. Overall, I love the car. It drives great in snow, I've never had any problems sliding or getting stuck with it, even in Michigan's unpredictable weather. Recommend the SS over the base model, much more bang for the buck.

sweet

by rammie from mukwonago wi | October 18, 2011

earnhardt edition 135000 miles runs like new if you can buy one been to a few car shows and have taken a few tropheys

Monte Carlo

by sweetpea from Griffin, Ga | September 12, 2011

This is my 2nd Monte Carlo and i must say that i am very happy wit it. Its stylish and fast, reliable and safe. My 1st Monte Carlo saved my life.

Normally a truck girl, but best car I've owned!

by Jay Pea from Pittsboro, IN | May 5, 2011

This was my first car payment vehicle and I absolutely loved it! It was great for in-town driving and long hauls. Bought it repo-ed from the bank and had only minor problems. Got great gas mileage, about 22-33mpg. Would definitely recommend this car for anyone looking for sportiness and reliability.

comfort,style, mileage

by pete5769@yahoo.com from Buffalo | November 25, 2010

in our houshold, we have had 3 Monte Carlos since 01 and great cars! Brake pads, rotors are a problem as our one car has major brake work done every 35,000 miles. All cars get great mileage 27 to 33. My Dale Earnhardt model get lots of attention wherever I go. If you want to cruise around town or go on long trips you will not be disapointed!

VERY RELIABLE!!

by Ms. Sharp from St.Petersburg, Florida | October 7, 2010

This car will always turn heads! If you can, keep everything on the car Factory! I get sooo many stares! A SWEET TAKEOFF IN SPORTY CAR!! This is one of the first cars I felt safe driving in the rain. The tires hug the road it's AWESOME! My husband teases me sometimes when he catches me looking out the window at the car! RELIABLE, SPORTY, PRETTY GOOD ON GAS. I hate getting out of it sometimes. IT IS TIME TO MAKE A NEW ONE!!!!!!!

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Monte Carlo