2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Customer Service

by New Monte Carlo Owner from Spring, TX | July 24, 2013

I can not believe that I was able to find a car in a week and half after my car was totalled. Both Michael and Hector were amazing at this dealership. I will definately let everyone know how awesome and easy the buying process was. My dad is not easy to please because he knows whats good and what is trash. So for my dad to allow the purchase of this car says enough. Thanks Michael and Hector for everything. I will definately keep you guys in mind if I ever need another car.

Thank You Chevy Guys!

by My Other Car is a 73 monte!! from Knoxville Il | March 20, 2013

I've had my liscense for 32 years! In that time,I've only had 8 vehicles and 4 of them have been Monte Carlos!! The 2 I own now are a 1973 Blue and White, with 42,000 miles and my 2003 Pace Car Edition that just clicked 100,000 last weekend! LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CARS !!! Would recomend (and do) this car to anybody cool enough to drive one!

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Transpsych from Huntington, NY | February 25, 2013

Bought my Monte Carlo LS with 9400 miles on it in 2006. It presently has only 43,000 on the odometer, as I work from home and don't drive it much during the week. What a great car - very comfortable, good mileage 20-21 town & 26-27 highway with the V-6, feels safe, easy to handle, very distinctive styling, reliable. This car is treated well with regular maintenance, even though we have no garage and it sits outside. I gave it "5 Stars" for performance since it has plenty of adequate power, enough to break the front wheels loose if you stomp on the accelerator, which I've only done a handful of times. Otherwise it's driven carefully. These automobiles are a wonderful value for the money.

Beautiful Shiny Lemon

by NoMoreMontes from South Bend, IN | December 25, 2012

Got the '03 Monte SS used with on the clock in summer of 2010. A/C was shot from the get go when I got it used. Had to replace the A/C compressor right away due to leaky seals. Less than a month after purchase goes by, engine went bad. It needed a complete rebuild (very costly). A couple of interior buttons & dash lights are blown. The fan control speed only works from 2-5. The first setting does not work. And it could stand a new set of rotors and brake pads. I would say stay away from this car. Not the most reliable on the road. And another sad thing is, you pay more on auto insurance for this heap. After this car dies and rusts out, I am going to buy either a trusty Honda or Toyota or perhaps a Nissan! No more GMs.

Love this car the style, coupe, handling,reliable!

by 2nd monte owner from Rockville,mn | December 25, 2012

This is the second monte for me first had a 98 LS that I loved to work on but it never needed much. Went for a ss 03 now...leather heated seats the 3.8 it's much faster and the sport shocks are a little stiff but it handles great around corners.

Nice car, but a boat

by MontySS from CHANCELLOR, SD | December 22, 2012

As I have said, it was a nice car, but it was like driving a boat. The exterior styling of the car was unremarkable, because the front of the car looked like every other car, and the rear of the car looked like it was bottom heavy & bulky looking. I bought the car for a trade-in car only, but I did drive the car for 40mths, and put only @ 6-7K miles on it. The car did make some decent gas milage, (31 hwy/25 cty). I did trade the car in on a 2003 BMW Z4, which is currently sitting in my garage for the winter and will not come out until this coming spring, (6mths in storage/6mths driving).

SS = Super Slug

by Back2Hondas from Indianapolis, IN | November 24, 2012

Nothing but a heavy, slow, front wheel drive piece of junk! Spends more time in the shop than on the road! After this vehicle dies, I am going back to the old trusty Honda Accord! No more American junk for me! It's no wonder GM went bankrupt! They cannot make and engineer their cars right!

3.4 LS Model

by Monte Carlo from Massachusetts | September 18, 2012

I have had this car for a little less than a year now and i have had some problems. The head gasket went within the first few weeks of buying the car. The flexplate went soon after. There was also transmission leak with the engine again. The air condenser also needed to be replaced after four months. All in all i spent over $2000 fixing the vehicle that is after the lemon law depleted. When it isnt in the repair shop it is a really great car. People comment about how nice it looks and stuff.

AWSOME CAR

by SETH from Texas | July 6, 2012

just got the 2003 Monte carol SS with 3.8 V6 and just over 56,600 miles. A/C is ice cold, sound system is pro, and the car is just all around boss. engine is in perfect condition and starts up like new every time. The acceleration is also. Very! impressive, like a dream. comfort is also really good, i can just cruse for hours with nothing to complain about. plan on holding on to this car for many many years to come...

Very reliable SS

by Mr. Monte from Kissimmee, FL | February 17, 2012

Bought this car with 30,000 mi on it and 2 years old. It is the SS package. Have had nothing major wrong with this car since. It is now 109,000 mi and still running strong! After 100,000 mi I had to replace 2 things, a window regulator ($500) and an elbow coolant hose ($300). Very good acceleration for a V6, I was pleasantly surprised. Standard options are real nice too! I especially like the premium sound system with factory amp. It is very bassy sounding. Power everything, cruise on steering wheel, ICE COLD A/C still at 109,000 and never serviced it. Amazingly reliable!

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Monte Carlo