2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Awesomely Reliable

by Eddy Bordado from Madison, WI | June 26, 2014

I have 207,000 miles on my '02 Monte Carlo SS, and my main mechanic said I will have no problem reaching 300,000 miles. I have had to pour some money into it to maintain some gaskets and manifolds along with new struts, springs, and spark plugs in addition to general maintenance. The car runs smoothly, and handles nicely. I recommend this car to any Chevy enthusiast like me who wants performance, style, and reliability.

most safest comfortable reliable car love it

by as Monte Carlo from riverside ca | May 27, 2014

The best dealer ship out there very ounest and helpful thanks for beach city auto going back to buy another car soon

Reliable

by Zach from WI | April 12, 2014

I bought my 2004 Monte Carlo LS used 2 years ago with 140,000 miles I am currently at 175,000 miles and still have yet to have a single problem. My only negative comment is the doors are massive but if you can get over that one of the best cars I have ever owned.

I LOVE THE MONTE SS!

by Judypruitt from Houston, TX | June 29, 2012

I am getting ready 2 purchase my 3rd Monte Carlo SS tomorrow for a reason.....it's the most comfortable, stylish, economical, safe vehicle I could ever own. I've had a '97 SS, an '02 SS, & now I will have an Earnhardt Jr. Supercharged SS. I would never say it compares to anything! I've CHOSEN this car over Cadillac, BMW, Iaguar, Impala, etc. It handles the road like velcro. Fuel mileage couldn't be better. I even flipped my '97 in my own driveway in mud on a mountainside....I landed upside down still holding the steering wheel....no injurins to me. Had my car repaired & got back on the road. Wish they had NEVER stopped making this classic. Chevy, what were you thinking?

Great Car!

by Rickybarion from Milwaukee, WI | March 11, 2012

I own a 04 Intimidater, basically the same car as this. I'm currently at about 150,000 miles, a lot of stop and go city miles too. Never had a problem yet, just regular stuff, tires, breaks, etc. $12,000 is a little high though. And its fun to drive, handles nice, good acceleration. You gotta use premium gas, but the mpg surprisingly isn't that bad. I get about 23 mpg in city. 30 hwy. Overall a great reliable car.

nice cruiser

by monte from santa barbara Ca. | November 1, 2011

31 mpg, big car ride,plenty of power right price its not a bmw but it has great value for the buck. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

best FWD car ever made and most reliable gm motor

by Hollywood from Buffalo, NY | January 29, 2011

By far the best and most reliable sports car ever made. and the most economically viable. Sure its not a RWD Corvette but its an awesome 2 door vehicle thats loaded with options and has the indestructible 3.8L GM motor under the hood. And if thats not enough it gets 30mpg +++ and even more on the open road. How do you beat that ??

Beautiful

by Sport's Car lover from Madison, Wi. | December 30, 2010

It has a six cylinder - supercharged engine, had 44000 miles on it , and lcar was in absoultely perfect condition - mint condition. Dale Earnhardt special design on car and in car. People look at car in wonder. Grandson and his friends love it.

Nice, Quick, Reliable, Smooth Car

by CASSELBERRY from Casselberry, Fl | August 13, 2010

I got My 2004 Monte Carlo LS at a dealership with 48,000 miles on it. I love driving it. My favorite things about the car would be the speakers, comfortable automatic seats, quick acceleration, and is very smooth. But after i got it a had to replace the front bearings, the cruise control module and the drivers side automatic mirror. I'm just glad it was still under the 3 month warranty. Everything was fixed for free. Great car. I love it.

04 monte carlo ss

by ladderman100 from saratoga springs n y | July 15, 2010

great car...ride is stiff...compared to a buick.also problems with hesitation and trac control system. other then that its cool....not great on gas...have to run hi test cause it has a supercharger.its 1107 out of 2883 made.i do car shows with it....love the moon roof.... and wheels.....17 inch goodyears are not cheap///

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Monte Carlo