1999 Chevrolet Prizm

See Photos & Videos

Overall

chevy prizm

by BINK from Detroit. MI | December 2, 2013

so far it seems to be a nice little car. The car is LITTLE SMALL BUT GETS GOOD GAS MILEAGE. eXCELLENT CAR TO GET AROUND TOWN

Love my Prizm

by VT Prizm from Vermonth | August 18, 2012

Just love this car. Can't believe how reliable it is for a car that is 13 yrs old. Pretty good on gas too I looked at a lot of older model used car in the same class and the Prizm was by far in the best overall condition, no significant rust anywhere, not even on the undercarriage. If you are in the used car market and can't spend a lot of cash I'd look for a Prizm

1999

by Romie from 01915 | June 18, 2012

Good car, No too much power but great on gas. The inside is a bit small but , great driver space. Yes you should buy this car.

Ol' Reliable

by Reliability Finder from Jersey City, NJ | November 29, 2010

Bought the LSI version of this car used in 2002. I have been happy with it thus far. I have had to just worry about routine maintenance and replacing original parts, as necessary. My only complaint is that some of the inside door handles have begun to break, but I have easily replaced them as well. The mid-console latch broke, but I barely use. This car has paid me back tenfold. Bought with 70k miles. It currently has 212k miles and ticking.

I made the right choice

by Lee rock from Aurora, Illinois | September 24, 2010

Bought this car in 8/10, it has 87k on it and have been pleased so far. I did extensive research on Honda, Toyota and others. Prizm is as most know, Toyota Corolla in GM clothing. It is a less pricey version though but all the reliability. Engine has surprising pick up and passing power with 30+ mpg. I probably saved $2000 by purchasing this car instead of the 2 mentioned earlier. I would say drive it, check the carfax and buy it.

I Love this little car

by ARMYWIFE from Cincinnati,Oh | October 8, 2008

I have had my 1999 Prizm for almost 5 yrs now. This car has gotten my family across the US many times! I am greatful that the only thing I have had to fix on the car was the starter! The door handles have also had to be replaced, they break easy. Great car!!!

great value

by The Car Whisperer from Lansing, MI | July 30, 2007

This car had great value for the money it cost me. A real deal! It's the same platform as the Toyota Corolla and handles just like its sister brand. No problems with the engine and just usual maintenance and replacement (like brakes, muffler, tires). I did my part by keeping it maintained on schedule and cleaned regularly. One of the sweetest cars I've owned.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Prizm