1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer

Available in 4 styles:  S-10 Blazer 2dr 2wd shown

$21–$5,513

See Photos & Videos

Overall

best truck/car/suv I've ever owned!

by keep on blazing from daytona beach, fl | March 31, 2014

I have owned 2 s10 blazers, the first I rolled with almost250 thothousand miles, my new one now has almost 260 and I dont plan on ever selling it or parking it! Its the perfect all around ride for me and my family, it has its stupid little problems but none of them slow it down! Haha I love this truck! Buy one, drive it, love it too!!! ;-)

best car i ever owened

by frank from | August 23, 2009

This car was the most realable and the best... It towed my 7000 lb boat everywhere i needed it to go. Need i say more

Started as a lemon and improved with time.

by Family Mechanic from Kentucky | April 1, 2009

Overall, my family is happy with the vehicle. We have owned it since new and it now has nearly 200,000 miles. The vehicle had a fair amount of problems that it shouldn't have had (EGR, rattles, etc.) during its first few years of use and we regretted buying it. However, it has now proven that it was built to last. The vehicle rusts really bad in areas (particularly around the doors and back hatch) and ours needs a fuel pump and to go to a front end shop for loose steering issues. The front insturment cluster's digital display also no longer works. All in all, I would expect these problems out of a car with that many miles. Especially because we have used this blazer for towing and it has been off road on several occassions(4x4 still performs well).

Featured Services for this Chevrolet S10 Blazer