1991 Chevrolet S-10

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Best truck Chevrolet makes

by trail terror from Metro ATL,Ga | May 15, 2011

My truck is still going today and has been in the family all its time and had to do a few things(re-build the transmission, battery's and re-painting due to rusting) its an all around great truck. This has been through 4 Family members and now its mine. Purrs and runs great still a/c is a little messed up but all electric motors go out. The steering is great but during the rain it can become a little more fun as the rear end is a little lite(great for drifting if you like to). I would never think of another truck like this one it is beastly and goes on and on like the energizer bunny.

Best Overall Vehicle

by Hank from Salina, KS | March 15, 2011

My 91 S-10 runs like a dream. I get decent mileage and I get all the towing capability with my 4.3 V6. BUY THIS TRUCK!

Only Truck I've ever bought

by JT from St. Louis, MO | July 10, 2007

You are reviewing one of the best trucks out there today. I have owned 3, thats right, 3 different '91 S-10's so far, and not one of them has let me down. Although the only thing it doesn't protect you from is bad driving, I will never make the switch to a different truck. I have owned an S-10 since I was 15 (10 years ago today) and still have no interest in going elsewhere. Most dependable, longest lasting truck on the road, and no, it's not just a commercial, its a reality. Cudos to you Chevrolet!

Most reliable truck. Starts every time.

by Home owner/fixer-upper from Madison, WI | December 13, 2006

It's a great work truck. I can let it sit for six months and it will start every time. I love to take it camping with my wife or to pick up supplies at the local hardware store. I've moved myself and several friends many times. Very low maintenance. High resale.

most reliable vehicle I've ever owned

by Gearhead from Arizona | November 12, 2006

15yrs and it has always started and gotten me where I needed to go economically!! I have never done anything but maintainance on this truck (battery, brakes, stuff like that) and it is easy to work on.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet S-10