1992 Chevrolet S-10

Information Coming Soon

Overall

NEED TO CHECK YOUR VEHICLE DESCRIPTIONS

by JIM from | June 2, 2014

Went and looked and the pickup today, and under their description it sais that the vehicle "doesn't skip a beat" As soon as we started the truck it was doing just that, it was missing. DISSAPOINTED!!!

Best Used Vehicle I ever Bought

by jwperson from Buffalo, NY | February 7, 2014

I bought my 1992 Chevy S-10 as a 6 year old vehicle for my son in 1998. He returned it to me 3 years later because he wanted a newer vehicle that was "more reliable". I've had it ever since. Other than normal maintenance work (oil changes, brakes, lube and the like), this vehicle has NEVER failed me. Runs like a champ at 150,000 miles. Body is still in decent shape considering the age. Had to rely on my 1992 Chevy when my 2007 Silverado blew it's transmission this past year at 101,000 miles (nice timing after the 100,000 mile powertrain warranty). Best used vehicle I have ever bought. Would love to restore the body if I could and had the money...

Great Truck

by craigcounty49er from New Castle,Va | January 8, 2012

Great truck with lots of power. Bought it new and still goes strong. Had plenty of offers for it. Would buy another if I had to replace this one.

Not What I expected

by Kitiara from Russellville, KY | November 7, 2011

Most S-10s are considered good trucks even if they are worn out but when I bought my truck a year ago for $660 I didn't expect it to be in such poor shape mechanically. It has almost 189k miles on it now. When I bought it it had been wrecked and needed cosmetic repairs but from the way it runs I think it would've been better to have left it on the lot it came from. I won't ever trust that lot again.

My first Truck

by Matt from Bristol, Va | November 6, 2011

Love my 92 S10 4x4. I think it get great gas Mileage for how old it is I get 20 Hwy. right now I'm in the Process of restoring her after my Dad & Brother had it.

Great Little Truck

by Truck Guy from | February 15, 2011

This is possibly the best truck engine ever made, they run forever and have lots of power. Would get this one but I already have one.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet S-10