2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid

2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid

Available in 4 styles:  2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4x2 Crew Cab 143.5" WB shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Good Millage

by CamaroZ28 from DFW Texas | June 11, 2010

I have only had the hybrid for two months and put 4K miles on it. It was a left over new 2009 and I got a great deal on it considering the $40K sticker. It is getting great millage compared to my '05 Silverado LTZ. I miss the memory seats and my flow masters but other than that are very happy with the new '09 Silverado. It is white with black interior. First white truck I have had but I am really starting to like the white color. I would recommend this to anyone interested in going 'green' and still having a large truck.