2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Available in 4 styles:  2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 4x2 Crew Cab 143.5" WB shown

21 city / 22 hwy

Overall

my first vehicle!

by silvy from Ft worth tx | November 16, 2014

I am more then satisfied with the 2010 Chevy Silverado I drove off the lot with. Its always been my dream truck and i finally got it as my first vehicle! Its great on space and has some custom items im just in love with! The exhaust pipe has a beautiful Roar.Its really not bad on gas at all and it was for sale for an outstanding price! I am more then happy with my purchase. I would most definitely recommend this truck to anyone who likes high,big, and lots of space.