See Also: 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD

Available in 4 styles:  2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4x4 Crew Cab 6.6' box 153" WB shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Love my truck

by La Bruja from Covina, CA | April 3, 2014

We bought this truck a month ago.... 03/01/14 and have fallen in love. We also own a '99 Tahoe and love that one too! Used with 170000 miles but it feels new to me! Tow pkg for my boat etc.... 4X4 & very stylish. Had my faithful mechanic give a once over and all is well!

Silverado SS

by Dukman2000 from CR, IA | September 9, 2013

Bought from Holiday Motors in Fon Du Loc, WI. Had a few issues about the vehicle as described. The truck is very capable. Quick, not fast.

Outstanding

by ONSTAR1961 from Glyndon,Mn | September 7, 2013

Just know this is a Great Truck all around..This works Great for pulling my Boat with the Tow/Haul package..Does'nt use to much gas and still drives Smooth..Thank You Chevy..

the right truck at the right price

by x-ray man from murphysboro, il | March 19, 2013

I had a great experience at Vogler. My salesman was Bill Manis. He went above and beyond to satisfy our needs! We love Vogler!

new Chevy truck for my son

by Chevy all the way from New Orleans, La | January 2, 2013

I searched cars.com and found the perfect truck for my son. The price and the value matched and he loves his new truck!!

truck just great happy with it

by soulman from white casrle | September 10, 2012

i would need a nother truck i would buy the same kind of truck i like it the dealer that i bought the truck from was great, there is nothing i can say about my truck i just love it

this has been a darn good truck

by +turbo from Green Bay,Wi. | February 11, 2012

i,m the 2nd owner of my silverado. I like this truck very much. I have owned it for almost 7 years and only 1 issue aside from routine maintenance. That issue was replacing a steering shaft in the steering column. It cost me $140.00. My truck only has 63000 miles on it but it has been rock solid. No leaks of any kind. My only complaint is the fuel mileage, 13-14 in the winter, 15-16 in the summer. Other than that, very satisfied.

Found my rig!

by Truck enthusiast from Roseville, CA | November 14, 2011

Quadrasteer is AWESOME!! 4 wheel steering, 4WD, Crew Cab, fully loaded and it is soo very sweet! Truck was custom ordered by original owner, and was well cared for. I found it by chance, and have been incredibly happy with it. It is thirsty, with a 6.0, but then it is a Crew Cab with all the creature comforts built on a 3/4 tom 4X4 frame. I would definitely recommend that anyone try out the Quadrasteer, even if only in the Denali GMC 1/2 ton!

Worse Truck ever!

by Camper from New York State | May 1, 2011

You name it, it went wrong. Now I am a die hard Chevy truck owner. Drive them for years and over 200,000 miles. But this truck by far was the worse vehicle I have ever owned. ABS, electrical, bearings, gaskets, air bags, steering, brake lines, seals, rust, rust and more rust...and all before 70,000 miles. So bad that I can't trust the brand anymore. Now a Toyota owner and so far so good.

OK TRUCK

by Retired from LAS VEGAS, NV. | January 24, 2011

FOR ONLY HAVING 80,000 HAVE REPLACED SEVERAL PARTS. WATER PUMP, BOTH WINDOW REGULATORS, FUEL PUMP, FI VALVE BODY, AND POSI IS STARTING TO FAIL.. I WAS TOLD GM PARTS ARE NOT AS RELIABLE AS IN OLDER VEHICLES.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD