2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Available in 42 styles:  2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Next Generation 4x2 Regular Cab 6.6' box 119" WB shown

Overall

great deal for a great truck

by truck buyer from | November 26, 2013

Very friendly caring staff. They were open to make anything work to me in a new truck. Very happy all around!!!

Great Truck!

by Small Biz Owner from Simsbury, CT | September 12, 2013

You cannot go wrong with a Chevy Silverado. Great looks, performance, comfort, and fuel economy. I have owned Dodge and Ford...no comparison to the "bow tie"!

Awesome truck

by Bill from | July 23, 2013

I bought this truck used, it had 75.306 on the engine. It's a Z71 and I added a cold air intake with a throttle body spacer and my truck gets 485 miles from full tank to empty tank. I love this truck and it has never let me down at all, i bought it and re did all the maintenance for my own piece of mind, oil change, transmission flush, etc.. Tough recommended truck. Interior is awesome, comfortable, and a good ride. exterior has style. i think its a great truck!

Awesome Truck

by Mom of five from Peculiar, MO | April 24, 2013

My husband bought this vehicle new, and it now has around 185,000 miles. The only thing which has had to be repaired, since we have owned it, has been a thermastat at around 120,000 miles and just this week we had the front brakes repaired. Before my husband owned this truck, he had two Toyota pickups. At about 170,000 miles.on both pickups, the head gasket needed to be replaced. I love this truck, and if it wasn't for the gas milage, I would buy a second one for myself. I am glad we chose a Silverado this time rather than another Toyota truck.

Poor Service

by Truck Buyer from Indianapolis IN | April 12, 2013

John was very mean and blew me off on the phone he was the used car manager. they rip you off bye thousands! finally left and went and bought a truck at skillman

Primo

by 4x4 from Minnesota | February 9, 2013

Excellent choice for comfort, luxury, handling &the overall performance. I would pick this truckup For any needs hauling, towing, outdoor recreation, Or taking the family on a trip it has great back seat comfort.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

awesome truck

by bowtie from Whitney Point, NY | December 27, 2012

waited so long to buy a new truck so glad i bought this one. Great design inside and out. I love my Chevy

Used 2007 Silverado Ex. Cab.

by Wink from Mt Home, Ar. | December 14, 2012

Purchased a 2007 Chev. silverado approx.3 weeks ago, 1 owner w/107,000 ,it is a great truck so far. Received a car-fax from dealer. The truck was used, but not abused,it was detailed by dealer, but I had to finish the detailing. Had a couple of rock chips in windshield & I called dealer after I got it home because the chips started to spider web(travel) so the dealer said to take it to a glass shop to have it replaced & they should send them the bill.The tires have 29,000 on them ,the brand is TOYO (Japan) I will replace them early 2013. No rust on body, just some surface scratches,have touch up paint in tube to make it look a little better. Otherwise a nice truck.

Great deal

by Great truck from South Carolina | September 1, 2012

When searching for my truck was looking around and found one with less than 50000 miles, color and body style I was looking for. Found a discrepancy in price from what was posted on cars.com and the dealer website. I contacted the dealer and was told that if the price was less listed on cars.com then they would go with that price

best truck on the road

by truck driver from dover,ohio | August 7, 2012

this truck has it all. the extended cab is very well designed and the 8 ft bed can hold plenty.the new style body design is very sharp with clean lines and a new headlight design that makes it one of the best looking trucks on the road.