2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Available in 37 styles:  2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown

Overall

nice truck but could be better

by leo from | June 9, 2014

I have a 2009 LT crew cab 4x4 It looks good rides good but my older 2000 4x4 Silverado gets better gas millage than this truck I had to replace, airbag com, now having problems with electrical problems like widows and mirrows

Horrible reliability on this truck

by bob shaft from DALLAS, TX | March 11, 2014

I bought a 2009 silverado LS 4.8 V8 Crew Cab. It was a very nice truck when i bought it reliability is horrible with it at 20k miles i felt like i was getting rear ended with a bump when i would start driving it was the steering yoke. At 40K miles had a bad cam shaft and lifter at 45k had to replace the A/C compressor. It kept seezing up snaping belts. at 58K another engine issue and that was it for me at 59k i got rid of this truck and i suggest you stay away from a 2009 Silverado to.

The Best Experience Buying A Car Ever!

by Baseball Mom from Fenton, MI | September 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting Mike Herman, Heather Miller and Kim Eberhard at Bill Crispin Chevrolet in Saline Michigan! What a wonderful, no pressure and hassle free experience I had with these very knowledgeable, friendly and gracious staff here at Crispin Chevrolet. I was not looking forward to the purchase of another vehicle as my last experience with one of our local dealers left me with a bad experience, but this team of professional individuals put me at ease, and gave me the opportunity to make my own decisions, and did not push. When we arrived at the dealership, Mike, my husband and I went for a test drive in this drop dead gorgeous Chevy 1500! The truck ran and drove fantastic. I am not used to a truck as I have been driving a BMW so I was thinking it would be a a different ride to what I am used to. It drove better than I what I was used to, and actually, honestly...was a very pleasant surprise! The financing was a BREEZE! Heather Miller is phenomenal with how much pride she takes in what she does for Crispin Chevrolet. She is bubbly, bright, and very professional...and the signing of the loan took minutes, and was painless...even with my not so perfect credit. I was made to feel comfortable, and the entire process was wonderful. Kim Eberhard is the General Sales Manager for Crispin Chevrolet and is just so very nice! She is approachable, friendly, and willing to work for you. She wants your business, and is willing to go the extra mile to make it work for all parties.. Lastly, I want to reach out to Mike Herman. He is without a doubt, one of the easiest guys to work with when it comes to a big purchase! He is very knowledgeable of his inventory and has a vested interest in his clients. He does not push, but will offer all avenues to pursue when it comes to making a vehicle purchase. When I decide to make my next truck purchase, I will go nowhere else, but Crispin Chevrolet in Saline! Do yourself a solid, and come see the expansive inventory,and of course, the great people here!

Great tow vehicle

by pdew from Lemont, Il | December 26, 2012

I replaced a Chevy Colorado with this Silverado. Gas milage was less but the towing performance was much better I got a great deal on it. It has a lot more room, rides smoother, and pulls my boat much better. I have the extended cab which gives me much more interior room.

Uses car for Towing

good truck

by trikster from Indianapolis, IN | December 6, 2012

Like a rock now has a nice comfortable ride. The Chevy extended cab pickup has an upscale feel compared to older models. It's a worker that feels and looks like a "softy".

bad truck

by bigred from Iowa | July 15, 2012

I bought a 2009 silverado crew new in 09. I have had nothing but problems with it, wireing, ball joints, door locks, bad chrome on bumper. I would not recomend a chevy truck to anyone.

Best Ever

by Truckman from LUBBOCK,TEXAS | March 28, 2012

The 2009 chevrolet silverado LTZ is the coolest vehicle I have ever owned.Drives great,has all the bells and whistles,is very relaible and gets great gas mileage for a pickup.Looks great too.What else could you ask for!

not for towing

by gracy freebush from antelope,ca | February 20, 2012

28000 miles, rough ride for a 1500. no torque on bottom end. gets stuck in 1/2 inch of mud,( traction control ). ok milage on highway if kept under 65 mph. around town horrible milage. transmission does not know what gear to use at times when corning, will pause and slam into gear thru turns. had dealer check it " normal" cant do anything about. 8 YES 8 mpg at best with 5000 lb trailer on flat level ground,200 miles on a tank full. wont shift into upper gears or overdrive. cruise wont work with trailer only shifts 3rd to 4th to overdrive slams into 3rd etc, wont hold speed with trailer on cruise. have to drive with throttle. only 2 years old & fabric seats and seatbelts showing wear. has dents on top of bed rails they just showed up have not droped things on them. paint and fabric colors goood combination. rear doors open 180 degreese for excellant loading. dash componets and gauges operate good. had bad shaking and CLUNK noises in rear end; dealer could not find anything wrong. did have body control module replaced. overall not a bad truck if you dont haul.

Silverado

by MacgiveRuss from Garnet Valley, PA | February 20, 2012

The truck is a classic Chevy pickup. quality, solid, quiet, power, roomy. I love it. Wish it got a little better on gas - getting 15-18 mpg.

Love this 2009 Chevy 1500 Silverado LTZ!

by Ford Convert from Greensboro, NC | December 12, 2011

I have been a Ford pickup man for 31 years and this is my first Chevy pickup. I drove a 2009 F-150 Lariat (interior seemed cheap) and a Dodge 1500 Laramie (already had interior rattles) before choosing the Chevy 1500 Silverado crew cab 4x4 LTZ. The Chevy was much better in driving comfort, handling, body quality and interior quality. The 20" wheels with the performance suspension handles very nicely. And I get 17.5-18 mpg driving around town (city/highway) and up to 21 mpg on the highway (the bed cover and K&N air filter help). Not bad for a big pickup! I am over 6'2" tall and the seats fit me quite comfortably. The only fault I can find is that the leather around the front seats have an exposed edge were it meets the pocket in the back (looks a little tacky, but not too noticable). Overall, I really love this truck! It is solid and so far I have had absolutely no problems.