2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Available in 31 styles:  2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown

Overall

My First Truck

by Bad Karma from Illinois | August 21, 2015

I've owned many sports cars, and Jeeps. It was time to step up to a truck so, I have the ability to tow a trailer and race car. I picked up a used Extended Cab LT Z71 that was well kept after and will have owned her for a month tomorrow. I am very impressed with the truck. Very comfortable inside, great ride and nice features. The 5.3L has a good amount of grunt, and the truck gets mileage than my previous Grand Cherokee that had a smaller V8, and the truck has over 1,000 lbs on the Jeep. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LT Z71

by Joey from Boca Raton, FL | August 1, 2015

After owning a 2005 F150 for 10 years, and going through 178,000 miles of expensive repairs, including two transmissions, I purchased a 2011 LT Z71. All I can say is this thing is great.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

nice truck,but

by greenwald from Minnesota | March 27, 2015

This is my first chevy and I love it. The sales staff was very friendly and easy to work with. I really like the ride and the duel climate control in this truck. The reasons I can't give it five stars is because My gas mileage is not as good as they claim it should be, and the aggravating, annoying, and frustrating almost weekly calls and junk mail from onstar and sirius satellite to sign up for there services.

2011 chevy silverado 4x4

by The beast. from | November 22, 2014

This truck is a great truck. I have always and forever will be a chevy owner. I have a 2011 chevy silverado 4x4 Lt model. I've been off roading dirt and mud not just cruising on dirt but high speed with hard bumps and dips abusing it the truck like a trophy truck. It handled it multiple times great. I flore it daily in it no issues I haven't even changed the battery in it and it has 60,000 on it. Just oil changes and a tranny fluid change. So many good memories beating this truck.

Great Truck off and ON road

by JK from VA Beach VA 23456 | January 22, 2014

I have owned 3 Silverado's now, love the truck. awesome gas milage for a v8 and the price is very fair, I like the Chevy vs the Ford(slightly more fuel consumtion) and Doge(Gas guzzeler and too redneck looking) . I would like to see the interior be more comfortable and a bit more roomy as well.

I like my silverado

by brill757 from Maryland | January 10, 2014

I bought my first chevy the 1500 LS model brand new and since the day my wife and I saw it on the lot I we really liked it.Thus far I've only had to keep up the with the oil changes; which with the oil quality monitor makes it very easy; and the tire rotation. My wife being 5'8", me being 6'2", and a growing 14 year old, this is a very roomy and spacious truck which fits my family of three perfectly. The gas milage isn't the best, but its a truck what more could I expect. My only complaint is I wish the bed was longer for hauling large items, other than that my family and I enjoy it. If you want just a standard truck without all the bells and whistles then I'd highly recommend it.

Unreliable

by Unsatisfied Owner from Glen Burnie, Maryland | November 2, 2013

I bought this vehicle brand new almost 2 years ago. I was debating between the Ford F-150 and the Chevy Silverado. I decided on the Silverado because I researched the reliability of this vehicle and it had a good history. Just last weekend my transmission failed. The vehicle is not even 2 years old and only has 42,000 miles. I took it to the dealer and the problem is under warranty. They have had my vehicle for 6 days and they have only removed the failed transmission. Sounds like they are trying to fix the transmission instead of simply replacing it. I bought a new vehicle so that I would not be spending time in a repair shop. I am disappointed with Chevrolet!

Love this truck

by A guy that likes trucks from Louisville, KY | March 3, 2013

Had been looking at the GMC Sierra which I assumed was the same truck, but, I soon learned it is not. Not to rtake away from the Sierra because it is a true reliable performer, but the Silverado just has the lines that make it, in my opinion, a more powerful looking truck The LTZ model has many of the bells and whistles that I thought I would never enjoy at my price range, however, this one was put in my price range through some odd circumstances and I am ecstatic with my new truck. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone (that likes trucks).

Sturdy Truck

by Pickup man from Flintstone, GA | December 16, 2012

I bought a used Silverado Z71 4x4 in June with a bit under 11,000 miles. I get compliments all the time in the design...often the front end. The 5.3L engine drives and responds well. The ride is better than my previous truck (1998 GMC Sierra SLT). I haven't been able to drive it in snow yet but my neighbor owns one and drove in Minnesota in 6" of snow...he says the truck was awesome and it handled the snow well...especially as he had it set on auto 4x4 setting. I recommend the truck if you want both stylish looks and dependability. I am looking forward to owning this truck for 12-15 years as I did my old faithful GMC!

chevy driver

by chevy guy from Hendersonville, NC | November 15, 2012

I bought the 2011 crew cab used with about 18000 miles on it. I have the 5.3. I test drove the 4.8. I would not want that engine. I also drove the Dodge 1500. I was hooked on the chevy. Too me, they just rode better than the dodge. I also have a suburban that we have not spent a penny on for repairs. So I have faith in the chevy. It performs well on the interstate. It likes gas; but who buys a truck really concerned about gas milage? I love this chevy 1500 truck. I'm a chevy man because chevys have proven themsleves to me.