2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Available in 56 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x2 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Most reliable vechile i hacve owned.

by Bigo from Monroe, La | October 4, 2014

Mooth riding confort. Features good. I like sprayed in truck bed. Need truck for hauling off items at home of no value.

Great Truck

by biery from Fort Worth | October 1, 2014

My husband and I bought a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado at NET DIRECT in Fort Worth, Texas off of 35 and Golden Triangle. I know we had an awesome experience and we received a great deal on our trade in. They are very friendly. if you are looking for truck with a lift kit I would try NET DIRECT!!!

Uses car for Off-roading

Riding High

by Ceejay from West Palm Beach, FL | September 27, 2014

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Silverado High Country recently and we've been enjoying the ride ever since. It is the most luxurious truck that we have ever seen. It has all of the options we wanted including the sun roof. The ride is comfortable, and quiet. We really love this truck.

2014 silverado truck 4x4

by hunters from inver grove heights, mn | September 15, 2014

love the truck. great for everything outdoors and hunting with 3 dogs fishing training traveliong to mt and back great milage

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Bad service

by Danbo from Anchorage Alaska | August 25, 2014

It took six days to complete call-backs,and they told me to bring the truck back because it only had 3500 miles on it.So yes I brought it back when it had 7600 miles,six days later it was finally done,and they didn't even change the oil.So much for paying for it and getting screwed with there service agreement.I will never buy another GM product,and I purchase three new vehicles every two to three years.

Truck lover

by Antonio Guitierrez from Doraville | August 24, 2014

I saw Mr. Joe Mariscal in a commercial and decided to make a trip to see for myself how easy it is to purchase a car from him. Even though I have a loan on another vehicle this guy was able to get me a second car loan in the truck of my choise with the payment that is confortable to me. I recomend Joe Mariscal and Maxi Price Chevrolet for all your car and truck need to all my family and friends.

Liking It - A Lot!

by Transplant from South Dayton, OH | August 23, 2014

I traded in a 2011 LT for the 2014 LTZ and have been very happy so far! I haven't had any trouble, it's been pretty solid. I really enjoy all the amenities the LTZ offers. And, the ride has been very good, especially when you remember you're driving a truck, not a luxury car! I highly recommend giving the truck a test drive!

Some nice features

by Snow man from Wi | August 19, 2014

Love tailgate & lots of room you can wear a cowboy hat back up camera is usefull 4 wheel drive is a must good ground clearance

Bought mine new

by Slammer from Rochester NY | August 19, 2014

I picked up my new 2014 Silverado 1WT 4x4, the first 4wd you can get. Crank windows, plastic floor mats, manual transfer case,,,, just the way I like them, simple. It rides and drives great. The build is excellent and is as quiet inside as a luxury car. No apparent quality issues at all. Interior quality is good to very good. Panel fit is good. Like all new vehicles, it is a little difficult to see out of. It has two huge blind spots at the read cab pillars. But that is not GMs fault, its regulation. I recommend cheap stick on fish-eye mirrors outside, they cost about 4 bucks for two at any parts store. The paint is good but it defiantly is orange pealed top to bottom, these days I expect better. I'd also like to see plastic inner fenders over the rear wheels, but truck in general just don't come with them anymore. I got 15 years and 250,000+ hard miles out of my last 1500, I'm hoping for a repeat. Overall, I'm very happy so far.

Uses car for Towing

chevy 1500

by chevy from gilroy california | August 16, 2014

excellent truck to drive very comfortable great for any used great engine nice interior design I love 2014 Silverado