2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Available in 56 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x2 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

2014 Chevy Silverado 4x4 LT Crew Cab

by 14silverado from Gap PA | April 22, 2015

Bought my new Silverado a little over a year ago. One of the best decisions of my life. Absolutely love the truck. The ride is second to none. I work at a dealership which sells all makes and models so I am familiar with the competitions truck. The competition cannot compete with the ride of the Silverado. Others trucks feel like an amusement park ride while the silverado rides like a Luxury car. Plus the EcoTech motor is great. Just yesterday I drove it on a trip where I average 22 MPG. That is not riding the speed limit either. That is 70 plus most of the way and the MPG is their at their advertised rate. It amazes me this truck gets the same fuel economy with a v8 motor and high strength steel body. I will take that over an aluminum body v6 which the competition is selling. If you actually look at the MPG comparisons the SIlverado does the excact same MPG. Plus the silverados look way better in my opinion. Interior is a homerun as well. Love the MyLink system which is much more user friendly then Microsoft Sync. Backup camera, Onstar, and space in the crew cab model are all highlights as well. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE TRUCK. HOMERUN CHEVY!!!!

Smooth ride with power when needed.

by BIG Game James from Azusa California | February 1, 2015

I purchased my 2014 Crew Cab 1500 Silverado LT 5.3 2WD in Glendora California on Dec. 26, 2014. Im glad I went with Chevy. Just the specifics in the exterior and interior design are sweet. The cab is so quiet you forget your even in a truck. I was going to get a Tundra but they didnt have what I was looking for. Believe me my heart was set on the Tundra. I dont use this truck for work like most people do in California. This truck is just for weekend use and pulling a toy hauler. Once again Im glad I went with the Silverado. I love my rado its awesome...

Uses car for Towing

Love my Chevy

by Catman from Columbiaville, Mi | December 24, 2014

Wanted & needed a 4x4, before winter set in. This Chevy Silverado fits the bill. Nice cab, decent box. This truck had dealer installed steps, mud flaps, and bed liner.which made the deal even better. Had a great salesman, of who I had dealt with on many previous autos and trucks.

Craftsman's choice

by Handyman from Ottawa | December 24, 2014

As a craftsman, doing all kinds of on site repairs, I always have a high amount of tool boxes and ladders etc with me. It is therefor very important for me to be able to easily and safely load and offload my truck, especially in winter where I take all electrical tools back into the shop at night to keep them from freezing; the safe foot holds at the side of the back bumper and the corresponding hand grips have proven so incredibly valuable for quickly and safely reaching the bed, even after a hard day's work when you're less cautious than you should be and the danger of slipping and hurting yourself is higher. The cabin itself is incredibly quiet, and the seats as comfortable as they can be, which enables me to make all my calls in excellent quality while driving; this actually saves me a lot of time because if I didn't understand my customers properly or if I'd have bad call quality in the truck, I would have had to postpone all calls to later in the evening or to another time when I'd rather be actually working on a customer job, or doing something else. I had decided back then to buy the 4.3 liter V6 engine with 285 bhp, and I have never regretted my choice, I always have enough power, and my truck consumes 12.7L/100Km in the city in winter with a bed full of tool boxes and sheetrock, and 11.1L/100Km on the highway, which I regard as fully acceptable. So to make a long story short, I've had this truck for a year now, I depend on it every day for work, and so far it has been absolutely flawless. Good luck.

2014 SILVERADO LT Z71 REG CAB

by MICKEY OF MINNESOTA from MINNESOTA | November 1, 2014

I HAVE OWNED MANY TRUCKS IN MY 50 YEARS OF LIFE, BUT ITS BEEN AWHILE, LAST YEAR I TEST DROVE ONE AND WAS AMAZED AT THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF THIS TRUCK, CHEVROLET NAIL IT WITH NEW GENERATION, IT TOOK ME ABOUT A YEAR TO STASH SUM CASH, AND DECIDE EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND WAIT FOR TRUCK MONTH TO HIT, SO I PURCHASED MY TUNGSTEN METALLIC 4X4 IN OCTOBER GOT A FAIR PRICE THAT I WAS HAPPY WITH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SHOULD TEST DRIVE ONE, AND WORK WITH YOUR DEALER TO GET A GOOD PRICE ON ONE, THEY WANT TO MOVE THESE 2014. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. BY THE WAY IT WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO MYSELF..BEST EVER!!

Most reliable vechile i hacve owned.

by Bigo from Monroe, La | October 4, 2014

Mooth riding confort. Features good. I like sprayed in truck bed. Need truck for hauling off items at home of no value.

Great Truck

by biery from Fort Worth | October 1, 2014

My husband and I bought a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado at NET DIRECT in Fort Worth, Texas off of 35 and Golden Triangle. I know we had an awesome experience and we received a great deal on our trade in. They are very friendly. if you are looking for truck with a lift kit I would try NET DIRECT!!!

Uses car for Off-roading

Riding High

by Ceejay from West Palm Beach, FL | September 27, 2014

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Silverado High Country recently and we've been enjoying the ride ever since. It is the most luxurious truck that we have ever seen. It has all of the options we wanted including the sun roof. The ride is comfortable, and quiet. We really love this truck.

2014 silverado truck 4x4

by hunters from inver grove heights, mn | September 15, 2014

love the truck. great for everything outdoors and hunting with 3 dogs fishing training traveliong to mt and back great milage

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Bad service

by Danbo from Anchorage Alaska | August 25, 2014

It took six days to complete call-backs,and they told me to bring the truck back because it only had 3500 miles on it.So yes I brought it back when it had 7600 miles,six days later it was finally done,and they didn't even change the oil.So much for paying for it and getting screwed with there service agreement.I will never buy another GM product,and I purchase three new vehicles every two to three years.