2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Available in 56 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x2 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown

Starting MSRP

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

dang good truck

by the z from kansas | March 26, 2014

I own the ltz so I have all the gadgets that come with the truck and have to say Chevy did a good job with the new look. I like they went back to the big square looking front ends like the 90s style trucks witch I also own. Only complaint I have is can not have the steering wheel all way up without the shifter hitting the key when move it. Chevy still does lag behind on features from what you get with a ford but the trucks Chevy is building can do more if you want a truck and not a SUV with a bed like what ford is building. Have added cold air and new exhaust and leveled the truck and looks better and performs better now. Couldn't ask for a better truck.

Power Steering

by Irritated from Roanoke Rapids, NC | March 5, 2014

I purchased my 2014 4.3L Silverado 1500 on Feb. 2nd. 7 days later when it was very cold outside (15 degrees) I got in my truck to go to work. As soon as I started it, a message showed up saying "Service, No Power Steering". I called and made an appointment and had it repaired. 7 days later when the temp dropped again, the exact same issue occurred. Again, I had it repaired. A few days later... guess what, poof.... happened again!!! After many, many phone calls to the dealer and with GM corporate and NO POWER STEERING, I'm getting the run around and no one will fix my vehicle. I purchased it 2 hrs. away from my home and my local GM dealer (who did the first two repairs) says to bring it back to the selling dealer (2 hrs. away) because they have done all they know to do. My purchasing dealer says to bring back to my local GM certified dealer. UGH!!!! So frustrating! It only has 989 miles and if I could drive it through the front window of the purchasing dealer's showroom(without causing any bodily harm to anyone of course) I would, thank God I'm a calm person!

Love it

by Like my truck from Adairsville ga | February 25, 2014

Fine truck. I really like it.gas mileage not bad. Looks is great options are great. I would recommend it

heavy truck

by bradstuart2303 from Oregon | February 21, 2014

Yeah, Its really big and awesome truck and also good for family too. My big brother is a big fan of this Silverado Car and he is thought to purchase this truck from Mcloughlin Chevy showroom in Oregon.

1.5 Quarts of water in the Oil in less than 80 mi

by silvertab from Barron, WI | February 18, 2014

Bought a new 2014 Chevy Silverado. It had 340 miles on it when i took possession. Had it one week and the check engine light came on. Took to dealer ship which found nothing. About 10 days later i remote started it before work. I saw it start. 10 minutes passed and i went to auto start again and it wouldn't. Went down and manually started truck and headed to work. About 5 minutes later a warning light came on telling me to turn engine off immediately, no oil pressure. So i pull over and turn off the engine. Call On-Star and they confirm their was no oil pressure. Tow truck comes and takes it to the dealership where i bought it. Next day they call and say found problem. Oil had about 10 quarts in it, engine calls for 8, and there was about 1.5 quarts of water in the oil aswell. All other fluid levels were full. All the dealer did was change the oil and filter and say its fixed. They claim the water is from condensation/short trips. I told them that there was something else wrong if in 80 miles there was 1.5 quarts of water in the oil. Water in oil never good. Truck running for minimum 15 minutes w/o oil pressure even worse. Dealership just changing the oil and filter and saying fixed, lost all confidence in them.

GREAT TRUCK

by Pick up owner from Butler,PA | February 18, 2014

Recently purchased the Silverado. Very comfortable, I'm 6'05". Nicely designed interior, exterior, good power, I have the 5.3 engine and Z-71 package. I would definitely recommend this truck. Worthy of North American truck of the year.

Over priced but nice....

by Truck Enthusiast from Monroe, North Carolina | February 10, 2014

Yeah everything is over priced these days, vehicle's especially. I spent my life savings and around a years pay to buy it. You only live once so I said what the heck... Besides that the truck is really nice, it has 4wd z71 package etc. its basically loaded to my standards. If I had the decision to buy it over I would. I have nothing bad to say about the 14' Silverado its by far the best truck in todays market!

LUXURY RIDE IN A TRUCK

by Simpbo from SOUTHWEST MISSOURI | January 30, 2014

THE HIGH COUNTRY IS SWEET. WHITE DIAMOND EVERY OPTION AVAILABLE PLUS ADD ONS. BEEN ON TWO 2,000 PLUS TRIPS AND THE COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE ARE SUPERIOR. THE HEADS UP REAR COLLISION ALERT IS A GOOD SAFETY FEATURE. I HAVE THE 6.2L WHICH IS ENOUGH POWER. GETS 19-21 MPG ON THE HIGH WAY. THE BOSE RADIO IS SICK. I'M IMPRESSED AND WOULD BUY IT AGAIN. NO REGRETS. I HAVE NOT TOWED ANYTHING YET.

FROM FORD BACK TO CHEVY

by BIG MACK from OCEAN VIEW, DE | January 25, 2014

A GREAT TRUCK,LOTS OF POWER FOR A V-6, TRANS SHIFTS GREAT 6 SP. REG CAB HAS NO STORAGE BEHIND THE SEATS, THE RADIO IS JUNK, CAN'T BELIEVE CHEVY WOULD PUT IT IN THEIR NEW TRUCK, NO UPGRADE AVAILABLE,NO CD EITHER. SCREEN IS REAL SMALL TOO. CHEVY DID A GOOD JOB WITH THIS TRUCK, ITS ALWAYS THE SMALL STUFF THAT GETS THEM. DO I MISS MY 2010 FORD F-150, NO!! MILEAGE IS ABOUT 21MPG TOO NEW TO TELL YET, STILL AIN'T BAD.

Nice truck - Some good some no so good attributes

by Jeffsnewtruck from Minnesota | January 20, 2014

I have about 800 miles on my new Silverado. So far only a software bug so my heated seats down turn on during remote start. It's quiet, solid, sits lower than the Ram & Ford. Engine is smooth. Gas mileage is TBD. So far, it looks to be meeting expectation. A bed cover should kick it up 1-2 MPG. Now my issue with this truck is it's a crew cab with rear head restraints that will not protect someone if you get rear ended. They don't extend up high enough for an adult or anyone taller than 5'3". I've petitioned with Chevy for a design change. They won't committ to doing something and seem to want me to shut up. Dealer now wants to try and modify them. My 2005 Sierra crew rear restraints went up quite a bit higher. Thought these would too! WRONG. If you need to transport adults in the rear seat and are concerned about safety, get the F150 or Ram. I spent my money and need to take on Goliath. In my previous submission I was more direct but cars.com didn't post it.