2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Available in 56 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x2 Regular Cab 8' box 133" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Riding High

by Ceejay from West Palm Beach, FL | September 27, 2014

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Silverado High Country recently and we've been enjoying the ride ever since. It is the most luxurious truck that we have ever seen. It has all of the options we wanted including the sun roof. The ride is comfortable, and quiet. We really love this truck.

2014 silverado truck 4x4

by hunters from inver grove heights, mn | September 15, 2014

love the truck. great for everything outdoors and hunting with 3 dogs fishing training traveliong to mt and back great milage

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Bad service

by Danbo from Anchorage Alaska | August 25, 2014

It took six days to complete call-backs,and they told me to bring the truck back because it only had 3500 miles on it.So yes I brought it back when it had 7600 miles,six days later it was finally done,and they didn't even change the oil.So much for paying for it and getting screwed with there service agreement.I will never buy another GM product,and I purchase three new vehicles every two to three years.

Truck lover

by Antonio Guitierrez from Doraville | August 24, 2014

I saw Mr. Joe Mariscal in a commercial and decided to make a trip to see for myself how easy it is to purchase a car from him. Even though I have a loan on another vehicle this guy was able to get me a second car loan in the truck of my choise with the payment that is confortable to me. I recomend Joe Mariscal and Maxi Price Chevrolet for all your car and truck need to all my family and friends.

Liking It - A Lot!

by Transplant from South Dayton, OH | August 23, 2014

I traded in a 2011 LT for the 2014 LTZ and have been very happy so far! I haven't had any trouble, it's been pretty solid. I really enjoy all the amenities the LTZ offers. And, the ride has been very good, especially when you remember you're driving a truck, not a luxury car! I highly recommend giving the truck a test drive!

Some nice features

by Snow man from Wi | August 19, 2014

Love tailgate & lots of room you can wear a cowboy hat back up camera is usefull 4 wheel drive is a must good ground clearance

Bought mine new

by Slammer from Rochester NY | August 19, 2014

I picked up my new 2014 Silverado 1WT 4x4, the first 4wd you can get. Crank windows, plastic floor mats, manual transfer case,,,, just the way I like them, simple. It rides and drives great. The build is excellent and is as quiet inside as a luxury car. No apparent quality issues at all. Interior quality is good to very good. Panel fit is good. Like all new vehicles, it is a little difficult to see out of. It has two huge blind spots at the read cab pillars. But that is not GMs fault, its regulation. I recommend cheap stick on fish-eye mirrors outside, they cost about 4 bucks for two at any parts store. The paint is good but it defiantly is orange pealed top to bottom, these days I expect better. I'd also like to see plastic inner fenders over the rear wheels, but truck in general just don't come with them anymore. I got 15 years and 250,000+ hard miles out of my last 1500, I'm hoping for a repeat. Overall, I'm very happy so far.

Uses car for Towing

chevy 1500

by chevy from gilroy california | August 16, 2014

excellent truck to drive very comfortable great for any used great engine nice interior design I love 2014 Silverado

Silverado 1500

by Silverado 2014 from Pa. | July 22, 2014

Chevy Silverado 1502 best truck I've ever bought 2014 model I absolutely love it but the only thing I didn't like is when we bought it on the weekend and I got ripped off on the financing I'm very mad about that the trucks nice but the financing is bad

2014 Silverado Standard Cab Z-71

by Gm Guy from Pensacola, FL | July 20, 2014

Review after 25K miles in the first 8 months of ownership. The pros - Love the styling of the new Silverado in particular the Z71 front grill. Very quiet truck and solid build quality. Good fuel economy for a full-size truck. The engine is fantastic. Enough power to pull just about anything I need and accelerate out of any trouble. More horses and torque than any other truck I've had. The cons - Man, where do I start. The fuel management system absolutely kills the driveability of the truck. I've had to use an aftermarket ECU flasher to make the ride tolerable. The displacement on demand is horrible and very invasive. On my Avalanche I barely noticed the switch between V4 and V8. On the Silverado there is a very audible metallic click every time it switches from V4 to V8. That combined with a tranny that can't find which of the 6 gears it wants to use have left me not liking the truck. In town, I deactivate the V4 mode to make it tolerable - 18 MPG doing that. On the highway, I use V4 mode to get 20 mpg. The estimated MPG on the truck computer always overestimates fuel economy by 1 mpg. The truck has a smaller wheelbase because its a standard cab. If you get a standard cab, DON'T get the Z-71. The resulting harsh ride makes it feel like you're crashing into every bump in the road. I think the Z-71 on a 4-door Silverado would be a little better. There have been several recalls on the truck already - one to correct a lean idle that was causing some truck to catch on fire, and another for a tranny cable. My next complaint is that the standard cab has a much smaller screen for the rear camera, leather seats isn't an option, and overall the interior is dumbed down because GM doesn't think many people want standard cabs any more (they're right btw). I'm a GM guy, but I will NOT purchase another GM truck until they fix the fuel management. The dealer gave me the runaround whenever I mentioned the fuel management system being poor each time I took it in for my free oil changes. They're now coming out with an 8 speed tranny, which will mean 2 more gears to confuse the computer. If you get the truck, get a flash box to disable the Displacement on Demand and you'll be very happy, but at the expense of fuel economy. Its a full-size truck so don't kid yourself into thinking a truck with 350 horses can get more than 20 mpg without some flaky fuel management. Overall my plan is to ride the wheels off of it until I hit 100K in 2 more years and sell it to somebody that thinks it looks cool - which it does.