2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Available in 28 styles:  2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133.7" WB shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

WOW....what a truck !!!!

by Full Time Rv'er. from Driving throughout the U.S.A. (from New Jersey) | October 6, 2014

I'm a full time RV'er and pull a 5th Wheel, 17000 lbs. We have traveled throughout the U.S.A. and Canada also Alaska.. Up and down the Alaska Highway and the mountains in the lower 48 states. Have had no problems, passes trucks and other campers up and down these mountains with no problems. Just have to remember when the DEF has to be refilled. (every 5000 miles). Wish they put a gage on the dash to see how much DEF is left in tank. I stop at truck stops and campgrounds and I wish I was a sales person. Would have sold thousands of these trucks. Would I change ?? NO WAY... keep the good work going Chevy. I have put on 98600 miles in 4 yrs. and do regular service on it. It runs like a new truck every time I pull my RV.

Extremaly poor quality DEF system

by Chiropractor needed from NJ | July 14, 2014

Nice style, very strong, unfortunately DEF system is failing too frequently. Hundreds complaints from owners, speed limit decreased to 55 mph and then to 4 mph. Trucks kept for a week or longer, NOx sensors and DEF tank replaced, nozzles cleaned and still no resolution for permanent fix. I regret, I did not buy 2010 truck, without this lemon system

It's nice when a truck meets all your expectations

by Headed South from Alaska | September 3, 2013

I bought this Duramax powered truck hoping to use it to pull a large toyhauler. Finally this fall I have done that. What an awesome truck! It pulls a 16,000 lb 5th wheel with ease. The engine has all the power needed and the Allison tranny is always thinking ahead. It stops very well and it rides and handles perfectly. I have not added airbags or done any other suspension mods. None needed. The seats are comfortable and interior is well designed. I have put 28,000 trouble free miles on this truck without any issues. Mileage while towing - 11.5 mpg. without towing -18 to 22 mpg.

Work Horse

by midnight from Tacoma, WA | November 16, 2012

Strong truck... rides like a "Truck". Very stiff ride, but if you want a work horse, this is your truck ! ! !

more SUPER than any super duty

by R$ace Hauler from ct. | September 23, 2012

Its a beast!! Pulls anything anywhere. 28ft fully loaded race trailer is a piece of cake. Had to check the mirror just to be sure it still there !! I get better milage than my 08 5.3 tahoe when not pulling too. If you need a great comfy truck, go drive one and see for yourself.

What a "Workhorse"!

by I'm lovin my Truck in Virginia from North Garden, VA. | September 9, 2012

I have owned ford's all my life. I test drove is truck and was sold instantly. Very comfortable ride and will haul anything. I haul heavy equipment and have never had a problem. I even went head to head with a 2009 f-250 in pulling a storage container. They couldn't budge it. I pulled it and barely touched the accelerator. I true beast of a motor. Great truck just to ride in, as well. Impessive to look at too.

Duramax Diesel 2500hd Crew No worries with DEF

by bulletbob from South Dakota | January 5, 2012

4x4 Mileage while towing 10 to 14 depending on weight and weather, in and around town 15 to 16, hwy 18 to 20+ again weather, Overall great truck, have had 1 recall on def calibration other that excellent, live in north country have yet to plug it in, no smoke and no smell, 1st 2500 i will never go back to half ton again Great truck

It's a beast

by brotherbill from Randolph, OH | December 5, 2011

I recently puchased a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LT 4x4 Crew Cab..... The positives: It's huge....you can haul about anything with it. Even with the 6.0 liter gas engine, it doesn't miss a beat while pulling 10,000 lbs. Plenty of room...you can easily fit 4 guys and some tools in the cab or 5-6 guys if you can keep your truck empty. It's looks awesome....what can I say, just look at it.....peope you don't even know will tell you how nice of a truck it is. Negatives: All new vehicles are over-priced.... Don't buy it for its fuel-efficiency....you'll be lucky to get 10-11 mpg on average, even on highway withot a load. It's a hog.... ALL AND ALL, I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

awsome

by diesel mama from victorville,ca | August 20, 2011

I use to have a 08 tundra 5.7 liter. Loved it till I got my 2011 2500 hd. I am a girl obviously by the name and it makes towing my toy hauler a breeze. I have never owned a domestic truck but now that I do I will never go back I love my diesel power.

DURAMAX

by NATHAN from JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA | August 2, 2011

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED THAT THIS TRUCK COULD PULL MY TRAILER, LIKE IT WASNT EVEN BACK THERE. IT HAS PLENTY OF POWER, YET VERY QUIET AND SMOOTH.