2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

Available in 28 styles:  2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4 Regular Cab 8' box 133.7" WB shown

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

It's nice when a truck meets all your expectations

by Headed South from Alaska | September 3, 2013

I bought this Duramax powered truck hoping to use it to pull a large toyhauler. Finally this fall I have done that. What an awesome truck! It pulls a 16,000 lb 5th wheel with ease. The engine has all the power needed and the Allison tranny is always thinking ahead. It stops very well and it rides and handles perfectly. I have not added airbags or done any other suspension mods. None needed. The seats are comfortable and interior is well designed. I have put 28,000 trouble free miles on this truck without any issues. Mileage while towing - 11.5 mpg. without towing -18 to 22 mpg.

Work Horse

by midnight from Tacoma, WA | November 16, 2012

Strong truck... rides like a "Truck". Very stiff ride, but if you want a work horse, this is your truck ! ! !

more SUPER than any super duty

by R$ace Hauler from ct. | September 23, 2012

Its a beast!! Pulls anything anywhere. 28ft fully loaded race trailer is a piece of cake. Had to check the mirror just to be sure it still there !! I get better milage than my 08 5.3 tahoe when not pulling too. If you need a great comfy truck, go drive one and see for yourself.

What a "Workhorse"!

by I'm lovin my Truck in Virginia from North Garden, VA. | September 9, 2012

I have owned ford's all my life. I test drove is truck and was sold instantly. Very comfortable ride and will haul anything. I haul heavy equipment and have never had a problem. I even went head to head with a 2009 f-250 in pulling a storage container. They couldn't budge it. I pulled it and barely touched the accelerator. I true beast of a motor. Great truck just to ride in, as well. Impessive to look at too.

Duramax Diesel 2500hd Crew No worries with DEF

by bulletbob from South Dakota | January 5, 2012

4x4 Mileage while towing 10 to 14 depending on weight and weather, in and around town 15 to 16, hwy 18 to 20+ again weather, Overall great truck, have had 1 recall on def calibration other that excellent, live in north country have yet to plug it in, no smoke and no smell, 1st 2500 i will never go back to half ton again Great truck

It's a beast

by brotherbill from Randolph, OH | December 5, 2011

I recently puchased a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LT 4x4 Crew Cab..... The positives: It's huge....you can haul about anything with it. Even with the 6.0 liter gas engine, it doesn't miss a beat while pulling 10,000 lbs. Plenty of room...you can easily fit 4 guys and some tools in the cab or 5-6 guys if you can keep your truck empty. It's looks awesome....what can I say, just look at it.....peope you don't even know will tell you how nice of a truck it is. Negatives: All new vehicles are over-priced.... Don't buy it for its fuel-efficiency....you'll be lucky to get 10-11 mpg on average, even on highway withot a load. It's a hog.... ALL AND ALL, I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

awsome

by diesel mama from victorville,ca | August 20, 2011

I use to have a 08 tundra 5.7 liter. Loved it till I got my 2011 2500 hd. I am a girl obviously by the name and it makes towing my toy hauler a breeze. I have never owned a domestic truck but now that I do I will never go back I love my diesel power.

DURAMAX

by NATHAN from JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA | August 2, 2011

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED THAT THIS TRUCK COULD PULL MY TRAILER, LIKE IT WASNT EVEN BACK THERE. IT HAS PLENTY OF POWER, YET VERY QUIET AND SMOOTH.

A pulling machine

by Jac from Denver, CO | May 24, 2011

The power & transmission make it so awesome to haul in the mountains. I'm always in the left hand lane doing 85. COming down the mountain the 6 speed manual shift is so fantastic, barely need to brake at all. Chevy needs to update their interior, but still a comfortable vehicle to drive. A pain to park in the city, I usually just go to the edge of the lot so I don't get parked in. Back up camera is good enough to back right under hitch and I totally rely on the beeps now if I'm getting close to something!

2011 2500 hd 4x4 diesle

by Papa G from South Carolina | May 19, 2011

Have had my new 2011 for two weeks now. Wish I had bought it months ago. This is my retirement truck. We use it to haul the camper and the 4 grands around. With my other 1500 I could only go toward the beach. I could not go to the mountains. Now it will go anywhere needed. The response with that beast is unbelivable. So far I'm driving back and forth to work and it is stating 16.9 mpg. Have not gotten on the interstate and let it out yet. Only 500 miles on it now. GREAT TRUCK