2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD

Available in 38 styles:  2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4x2 Regular Cab 8' box 133.7" WB DRW shown

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best investment so far

by gofastguy from Augusta, Ks. | August 23, 2011

Great truck overall! Great styling inside and out. A little disappointed in the fuel mileage when new, but everyone I talk to says it will increase when the motor loosens up. A few minor cosmetic issues but the dealer fixed right away. Hauls my 38 ft gift wheel with ease. Great truck. No complaints.

Uses car for Towing

Better than my ford,not like my 2011 Cummins doe!

by Ram from | June 24, 2011

I traded my 2011 ford f-350 king ranch in for a 2011 chevy 3500 HD,has way more power,hauled like a dream truck with 18K tailer.Still didnt haul like my 2011 Ram 3500 H.O Cummins,but did shift way better.Wish my dodge had it's trany in it then that would be amazing truck.Still use my 2011 Ram for the heavy loads,like my 18,500lbs back hoe and goose neck hitch,but the chevy shifts better,but still aint with my new cummins So my Ram blew the chevy out of the water but my ford was worth the trade for this truck love it! RAMAmazing,CHEVYGreat,ford just sucked had the new powerstroke in it still felt powerless and sucked at handling with a big load,would use the ford to take the kids to school the ram to haul a walmart and the chevy do get the job done so i would take a Ram over a chevy but the chevy just blew fords new engine out of the water way to go Ram and chevy kepp truckin

May be poor workmanship

by Lasal from Rochester, NY | June 14, 2011

I am concerned about the quality of workmanship in my latest 3500 HD. I currently have less than 5K miles on this truck and I am taking it back to the dealer for repair work for the second time this Friday

Best Tow Vehicle Ever!

by HAULING MACHINE from RI | April 28, 2011

Bought this truck as one of the first new 2011 3500HD's that came off the line. Truck was much more than I imagined when it came to performance, comfort, reliability, styling and economy. Bought the truck strictly for towing and the Duramax accompanied by the Allison Transmission blows the competition right out of the water... Very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone.

Research before you buy

by Chick truck from Wyoming | February 28, 2011

We bought a 2011 Chevrolet Dually Duramax when they came out last fall. The truck pulls great, rides wonderful, and has excellent braking systems. We now have 9000 miles on it and it has been in the shop for 3 weeks total now on 2 separate occasions. The first time it was towed in to the dealership after it blew the radiator hose while pulling a very heavy load. Now it is a starter being replaced and another radiator issue. I'm just warning anyone out there to do their research first.

Great tow truck

by 5th Wheel from Illinois | December 24, 2010

I pull a 14K 5th wheel with my 3500 DRW Duramax. Pulls most hills without down shifting. Always has power to spare. Fuel milage averages close to 18 MPG highway empty, 11 MPG towing.

LOVE IT

by HD all the way! from Washington state | December 13, 2010

Well my aunt had a divorce and had a 2003 GMC Yukon and a 2006 Silverado. Bought both of em. Love em