2014 Chevrolet Sonic

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Beautiful Car !!

by JD from Chicago, il | March 19, 2014

I love my white 2014 Chevy Sonic LT. The performance is a 4 because I do wish it had better pickup. But it's a subcompact car that's definitely affordable and has a lot to offer. I specifically like that I have the option to play my phone through my car via an aux cord, USB, or Bluetooth. I didn't even bother buying an aux cord yet. The dashboard is so cool I love having a digital speedometer. This car is very sporty def recommend it.

LOVE THIS GEM!

by KimbersPhx from Phoenix | March 9, 2014

Bought my car from Courtesy Chevrolet today and am super thrilled with it! The whole experience from start to finish was awesome! This little Sedan surprised me with the roominess and extra little bells and whistles!! Love the sporty look and maneuverability this car has! Looking for a fun little ride? THIS is your car! Great on gas and easy on the wallet. <3

Jay Jourdan @ Sands Chevrolet

by Madeline M. from Phoenix | March 5, 2014

Jay at Sands Chevrolet was friendly and informative on terms and best car for me when I went in to trade in my Nissan..I would def recommend him and Sands to anyone looking for a car

Awesome

by New car rookie from Atlanta, Ga | February 17, 2014

I needed a vehicle that looked great while meeting my needs of work play and road trips... this car does!!!

Great Car for a New or Experienced Driver

by PARENT RECOMMENDED from Frisco, TX | February 11, 2014

Bought this car for my our 16 year old daughter who has a sensory integration disorder which makes learning to drive challenging. We wanted a safe yet reliable vehicle that provided her the confidence she needed to hit the road. She LOVES it!! I even enjoy driving it, this vehicle met the checklist as well as a few of the nice to haves; it came with all the comforts necessary at a great price. Thanks to Jack at Stonebriar Chevrolet for all his help.. I will definately be back..

Practical Suburb Car

by Practical Suburb Car from Houston, TX | February 9, 2014

We were looking for a inexpensive, compact, comfortable, efficient yet enjoyable car for out suburban life style. After testing cars from many import makers and some domestic makers we settled on the Chevy Sonic LT with the 1.4L turbo engine and 6-speed manual. The car has averaged about 34 mpg in our suburban driving and at least 41 mpg on interstate driving in the suburban environs. The shifter is pretty smooth, the clutch has a very smooth take-up, and the gear ratios are well chosen. What is especially appreciated about the car is how quiet it is and how refined the suspension is - rides like a car with an longer wheel base. I am 6' 1" tall and have a son who is 6' 3" yet we both fit in the car. In short, as long as the car proves reliable over a span of years we would not be more pleased.