2015 Chevrolet Sonic

Starting MSRP

Overall

Amazing car

by Car owner from Owings Mills,MD | June 8, 2016

Calvin Woody helped me through my experience with getting into my new car. He was such a great help. He was so very personable and really understood what I was looking for in a car. I appreciate him for all his hard work and effort in making my experience a great one!

A Good Buy

by Ron from Milton, FL | May 11, 2016

I returned to Chevrolet after a 25 year boycott. I decided to give them another chance. I wanted a small car with good mpg. The Sonic I bought was a new 2015. I have maintained a combined hwy/city 32.4 mpg. It has more than adequate power for a small engine. I like the ease of driving and parking. The Chevy dealership in Milton, FL gave me a good deal so I am pleased so far. I know that time will always tell the tale.

Wonderful Car

by New car driver from wallace, nc | September 22, 2015

The car is fun to drive, good on gas and perfect for me. I love the bells and whistles it came with and also the rebate and warranties. I truly am a satisfied driver of the 2015 Chevy Sonic! Please take a test drive. It is worth testing!

One of the worst cars I've ever been in

by CarFan7 from | August 22, 2015

This tiny piece of junk STINKS!!!! ITS EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE, IT LOOKS STUPID,THE INTERIOR DESIGNS WEREN'T THAT GOOD, THIS CAR IS BAD FOR YOUR FEET, THE PERFORMENCE AND WAY IT DRIVES IS IS WEAK, THIS IS NOT A WORTH THE MONEY, THIS CAR IS UNRELIABLE, DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!

Most reliable car I've owned

by Sports car enthusiast from Bedford tx | August 11, 2015

Love the car salesman was great could not have been better I would recommend this car to other people classic Chevrolet is the best this sales man has gone above and brined

2015 SONIC RS 1.4 HATCHBACK TURBO!!!

by MySonicRockz from colorado | July 4, 2015

i special ordered this thru the auto broker at the local credit union. it was delivered 9.17.2014. white, RS options, auto trans, a/c, leather seats, upgraded sound, 1.4L turbo, gun metal gray rims, 205.50.17 tires, etc. it sits about 1 inch lower than a regular sonic. it has stiffer suspension and rides rough. the tires are HANKOOK and are terrible. i'm going to upgrade to 225.45.17 michelin. i love it and it is fun to drive. i cut out the bottom of the air filter box and drilled 1 inch holes all around the edges. then installed a K/N filter. that made a big difference! that little engine moves out now.

Zippy Red Rocket

by Billy Barrou from Northern New England. | May 1, 2015

A lot of car for the price! Plenty of room in the trunk. Styling is sharp. Very responsive handling, but is sensitive to wind on freeway. (better tires might help) Electric steering has no road feel to it, but responds crisply. The computer suggests shifting (manual) too early for good power, but will climb steep hills with enough RPM. Interior is no frills. Ergometrics are awkward, with a driver seatbelt release impossible to reach with the emergency brake up. Ignition key is annoying, and easily pops open the hood if not careful. The reflection of the two tone dash with a seam that shows up in the middle of the windshield makes it feel like you are driving with bi-focals.

I love it!

by Dustin from Rockford, IL | April 22, 2015

Our Salesman Mike Fisher was very professional. He was also very nice and easy to approach. I really like the new car exactly what we were looking for for!

2015 Chevy Sonic LT Hatchback.

by Chevy2015! from PA. | April 4, 2015

Been driving my 2015 Chevy Sonic LT hatchback for 5 months now - gr8 ride! No issues thus far. The 1.8 engine can do speeds upward of 85 on freeway w/o overtaxing. Rides like a much higher priced auto. Very fun small car.

Luv the Sonic Dusk!!!

by My Dusky Sonic Fifteen from Green Bay, WI | April 1, 2015

2015 Sonic sedan LTZ Dusk 1.4 Turbo ... Picked it up on 3/11. Today 4/01. Over 2000 miles driven and I Love the power and ride. This truly is a nimble quick frugal stylish solution to transportation. The only thing i noticed is a slight instability at freeway speeds with Passengers in the back. I plan to add the rear stabilizer ASAP. If you can keep at 55 or below 40 mpg is attainable, at freeway speeds it is more like 30. Always a GM owner, Last one was a 2011 Cruze... I loathed it. Now I am again a Proud GM Owner.