We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Chevrolet Spark

2015 Chevrolet Spark
Available in 6 styles:  2015 Chevrolet Spark 4dr Hatchback shown
Starting MSRP

30–31 city / 39 hwy

Overall

The little car who thought he could

by Baby Suburban from California | April 7, 2016

Bought a 2015 Chevy Spark. Great gas mileage. Economical. Small...inside and out. Forget back seat space. Its either front seat gets space or back seat. No inbetween. Someones getting knee crunched. Barely made it up a step hill in 2nd gear. Had to keep shifting between 1st and 2nd. Went 15mpg with rpms maxed. It struggled. You pay for what u get. We gave dubbed our Spark...the little car who wants to be a suburban someday...haha

Chevy Spark with +- 25,000 miles. Rental.

by Rental guy from Africa | December 1, 2015

Car really only moved when revved above 4500. Keeping it on the boil became something of a chore, constantly sawing the manual transmission in a futile attempt to keep pace with the traffic. During a foolish experiment I found that at 100 mph it seemed to have amazing pull, though the skittish handling left me with nightmares that will require therapy in years to come. At more reasonable speed I revved the engine past 6,000 in every gear. There was a sweet spot somewhere between 'will it explode?' and 'that's more like it!'. Granted this was in a country where people drive fast, and pottering around suburbia should not necessitate such extreme action. In it's defense the car developed a during my rental period and was returned with a deeper scream and more free-revving personality. And no matter how I drove it positively sipped fuel. That part was incredible.

A lot to prove

by Sparky from Tulsa ,OK | November 11, 2015

Just a entry level ,starter car probably want get much for it when it gets traded in .. What do you expect from Chevrolet at least we got a warranty??? Just hope it delivers to MPG !

1LT trim level cute car

by Skidogalpha from Plant City, FL | November 1, 2015

Pro: Good fuel milage, body styling nice. My wife thinks it is cute. Easy maneuverability. Has WiFi. Front is roomy. Sound system nice. Great car for city driving. Con: Car is light and some road noise invades the interior of the vehicle when on the highway. Road noise is easily removed by elevating the sound system volume slightly. Armrest are not adjustable. Lack of armrest on passenger side. Cup holder in center console are too small.

just what I was looking for

by Roz from Richland, WA | October 13, 2015

I love this little car. I was looking for a Honda Fit and tried one of these out while at a car dealership and I just fell in love. Easy to handle and great on gas. I love the heated seats and clear view of all dials.

I Love This Car

by Ini from Phoenix AZ | August 20, 2015

We just purchased the 2015 Chevy Spark 4 weeks ago and we absolutely love it. I was very impressed how smooth and quiet it drives. It handles well on the road and the steering is awesome. Love all the features it comes with too. Touch screen for audio, hands free phone connection etc...great mileage, has the comfort and elegance of a more expensive car. Thank you Chevy for this wonderful and safe vehicle.

Loud and Rattles

by Timbo from Los Angeles, CA | June 23, 2015

I'm renting this car and it's loud, feels like the wheels are going to fall off. I'm small, 5'6" and yet to reach things it's as if I was supposed to be 4'5". It's as if someone was told "design a clown car, and make it as awkward as possible". The back seats lean almost forward as to rob anyone of relaxing for a little bit. You will need to really push the gas to get on the highway, this is one of the least powerful cars on the Market at around 80hp, and boy does it rattle, shake and roll. The radio is maddening, the tuner isn't intuitive and makes no logical sense. This is as if that guy that designed the Citation came back for another go. There are three positives 1)Leather like seats and better than average steering wheel. 2)You'll never have difficulty knowing the speed as the speedometer is almost in your face. 3)It's a rental car and eventually I'll get my old car back.

Great car for everything except driving

by AirGeoff from Bossier City, LA | June 19, 2015

I just rented this for a few days to putter around Denver and have put some miles on it. I am impressed with certain features, especially for the price, but cannot recommend it based on the CVT. Pros: The interior is basic, but thoughtfully laid out. I find it to be comfortable, basic, but not cheap feeling. I like the look of the exterior, a little bit edgy, but quite versatile. For the money, all of this is surprisingly nice. Cons: One big one - the CVT is horrible. I own a Subaru Outback with a CVT (so I know they can be decent), this one is just laughably bad. It seems to be primarily a gearing issue where the computer can't figure out how to set the ratios properly. A little more time and effort on the CVT would have made a world of difference for this car. If not for that, I would say this is a steal at the price.

Very nice car

by small car fan from Baltimore MD | May 10, 2015

I rented this car on a business trip and was very impressed. It is much like the Tardis, bigger on the inside. It comfotably sat 5 of us , two of whom are tall. The car drove quite nicely and I didn't feel unsafe as I had expected when I first saw how small it is. I didn't drive it on any big hills so I don't know how it does with hill climbing, but we drove in town, on country roads and on the interstate and had no complaints at all. It's a very cute and zoomy little car that gets great gas mileage.

Dissappointed on our trip

by 3 friends from Chandler, AZ | March 19, 2015

We rented this car for a day trip for 5 hour drive round trip. We found the gas pedal was unconfortable, your foot slips when on the gas pedal. The breaks was slow to come to a stop and did not stop vehicle fast enough. The seats, especially the front seats were very uncomfortable. It felt like you were sitting in a sardine can, cramped and unable to move. The plus was it was extremely gas efficient using only $15 in gas (about 4 1/2 gallons) in a 5 hours trip.