See Also: 1997 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

1995 Suburban

by DT from Maine | January 29, 2014

We've had ours since new. 2WD, 240,000 trouble free miles including traveling back and forth from Georgia to Maine once a year for ten years and towing an 8000lb boat. V-8 engine is hella strong. 40 gallon gas tank and the mileage is moderate. $140 to fill the tank but we get 500 miles range. Short haul driving I'll go for a month or two between fill ups. Thus I can internet-find the cheapest gas prices during my travels. AAA Visa card gets you 5% cash back on all gas purchases as long as you put $500 on the card each month. It helps in the long run.

i love it

by montoyas from texas | February 10, 2013

i love this truck but after haveing it 15 years its starting to break down on us one problem is my moms ex husband stole the key so its burning out parts and it waste alot of gas considering we live at the very edge of town and our job on the other side of town

Was Good Value

by Archie from Upsate NY | May 28, 2012

I used it for towing a boat and hauling people and stuff. Great interior space. 4WD great in snow. Had 150K miles when I traded it in. Only problem was it was rusting from underneath. But that was after 16 years in upstate NY. The real killer for me was milage. Overall was 12-14. When towing even less. Traded it for a new VW Touareg TDI that gets 29pmg highway and tows #7500.

Uses car for Towing

1st vehichle

by FoxyMph from Robertson County, TN | December 20, 2011

First transportation of my own. Love the space considering I'm a 5'10" female. Plus extra room for when I move... Only had 3defects when I bought it but nt bad for the price. I love trucks & this was a nice starter.

Power house

by GET SOME from | July 18, 2011

All the power you will ever need in a small sleek high performance machine. Also great handling and exquisite braking, but if they do just so happen to fail you have the weight to go through any smart car in your way

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Suburban 2500