See Also: 2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Can't beat it!

by Family Guy from Syracuse NY | April 11, 2015

We've had our suburban for over 10 years now. We've pulled our camper to the top of Maine, taken it on some god-awful back roads in NY, and made annual trips down to North Carolina with it. We just recently made this trip with 6 people and 2 dogs in tow and our Suburban did this with 229 thousand miles on it. You can't do that with too many vehicles. Love this beast.

Good vehicle , when its roadable !!!

by Chevy lover, past !!! from Girard Ohio 44420 | February 25, 2014

Has 105,000 miles, replaced two flywheels (wow )motors in BOTH front doors, computer for anti lock brakes, everything in the brakes except the calipers, now the speedometer has jumped to 60mph, when sitting still. All for doors and the rear cargo doors have been repaired , by me, RUST at the bottom, POOR CONSTRUCTION !!! Other than these MINOR problems,LOL, it is a power house, 6ltr motor 410 rear end. Can pass everything but a gas station. am 74 years old, and by NO means hard on the vehicle, my sales person can verify that, and due to the price of new ones, this will be my coffin,AMEN, G.M.

LOADED OUT 04 SUBURBAN

by 4X4 from DALLAS, TX | January 29, 2013

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2004 Z71 SUBURBAN AND COULDN'T HAVE FOUND A BETTER DEAL ANYWHERE IN THE NATION AND BELEIVE ME I SURF THE WEB DAILY FOR YEARS. I RECEIVED FAST ,PLEASANT, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. I WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THE VEHICLE CKD. OUT AT A DEALER OF MY CHOICE.THE VEHICLE QUALIFIED FOR A 4YR. WARRRANTY SO NO WORRIES JUST MILES OF DRIVING TO LOOK FORWARD TO . THANKS ORYX !!!!!!!!!!!

Best Heavy Duty SUV in the History of Mankind!

by FireEMS3 from Allentown PA | August 21, 2012

I love my Suburban. I have about 134000 miles on mine and it keeps on humming. I put a very strenuous work load on it daily as it is used as an emergency response vehicle. Its awesome power can handle the high speeds and hard turns it needs to manuver sharp turns. I hope chevrolet never stops making this line of SUV. It's lasted since the 30's (?) and I hope it never ends.

2004 Suburban

by Glenn from Poconos, PA | January 2, 2012

I bought this used last year with 95000 miles and it has been wonderfull. I am a Toyota Guy and this is my first Chevy Vehicle. It has a few goofy things, but overall I have been very impressed.

Love My Suburbans

by TAP from August, Georgia | July 17, 2011

I have owned two Suburbans and if I sell this 2004 model, I want a 2009 or newer Suburban LS or LT. I don't care for the 4WD because I do not go offroad much. The 2WD version gets 20mpg or better on the highway going 75-80mph! There is no vehicle on the road that compares to the Chevrolet Suburban, for comfort, reliability and safety. Yeah I know the YUKON and Escalade make a long version but they cost a lot more and have AWD which hurts gas mileage. Even with $3.50+ gas I want to keep mu Sub if nothing more than for Family Vacations! It is such a great car for that.

Best for the money

by All around good guy from Central Florida | April 21, 2010

Probably the best overall vehicle for the money. My 2004 LT is my fifth Suburban and the 3rd generation of this vehicle that I have owned and every single one has been a great truck. We love to travel, and this is the vehicle to travel in. lots of room for everything and very comfortable to ride in. Mileage is no worse than the average mini-van, but the safety factor is much better. I LOVE big vehicles, and I will always have a Suburban....

Fits my needs perfectly but maybe not yours.

by Small Big Car Dude from Lexington, KY | February 9, 2009

I've owned several large GM automobiles including Buick Roadmaster, Chevy Caprice wagon, Chevy Express van, but this Suburban has been my overall favorite. I have a 2 wheel drive LS, Bose sound equipped, purchased at 71K miles, driven 6 months/5000 miles. Pros: Heavy, plows easily over shady road conditions #gravel, snow#, comfort for rear passengers, towing ability for moderate loads, braking ability, interior features, handling city street bumps, reach of controls from the driver's seat (I'm only 5ft 5in and skinny). Cons: Gas (duh!), front seat not as comfortable as a Buick Roadmaster but better than most trucks, highway wind, doesn't track well on the highway, parking garages, seat removal, truck-typical repair costs, radio doesn't work in extreme cold but comes back on after truck is warmed up. Overall: I love the truck because it does well what I need (occasional adult passenger space, some towing, city commuting (lake trips and driving to work)). If I had kids I would much prefer a minivan for easier loading. If I drove more on the highway I would prefer a car that was better made for wind resistance and that stayed in the lane better. If I commuted more around town I would want something that was more fuel efficient. If any of those tasks seem like what you want you should look elsewhere. If you occasionally need to tow while having adult passengers/cargo but generally don't drive too much around town or on the highway (like me), you might really like the this real SUV. Also, I haven't made a single repair on this vehicle since I bought it outside of regular maintenance.

Great ride

by M J from Worcester Ma. suburbs | October 15, 2008

This is the first 2500 I've owned and I did notice that it rides a little stiffer than my previous 1500. The 1999 1500 seemed a little roomier but the 2500 tows my camper better. Great all around family vehicle and with the quadrasteer system handles beautiful. Would not drive anything but, being 6-3 280lbs. Love it.

I love my Suburban

by J from Bend, Or | August 21, 2008

We bought this almost two week's ago. I absolutly love driving it. I have driven trucks all throughout my driving years and this handles beautifuly. It turnes on a dime, my kid's have alot of space to spread out. When my husband isn't stealing it to take it to work I love driving it. It will be in our family until it can't run anymore :).

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Suburban 2500