See Also: 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Nice car for value

by Mikey from Madera, CA | May 25, 2015

Let me start by saying I was pleasantly pleased with the customer service I received at this dealership. I have been searching for a new used Suburban for my wife for a while now and a clean model is not as easy to find as one would think. I looked at several ranging in years between 2006 to 2012 models and although some were stocked with much more features than this one that I finally decided to purchase they all had something wrong with them from poor paint and body to foul pet odors inside the vehicles. This dealership appeared to take more pride in the vehicles on their lot as far as detailing them inside and out. so for that I give them a thumbs up. And they have a three year 3000 mile warranty that comes with the purchase of the vehicle which most dealerships do not offer. They pay for it not you. So if your looking for a good quality vehicle i would suggest you give them a shot. :-)

Rite Cars

by Shawn from Garden City, New York | January 13, 2015

I had a remarkable experience over at Rite cars. The sales staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The saleman name was Alex Diaz. They made me feel like family and I will continue to business with them.

Lake Norman Motors

by Ashley from North Carolina | November 9, 2014

We bought our Suburban from Ryan Dixon at Lake Norman Motors in Denver, N.C. We love our new vehicle and was very impressed with the professionalism that the company exuded!

I love my Suburban

by Suburban Lover! from Mississippi | September 3, 2014

I love my Suburban and don't listen to the critics this is a nice SUV. I would recommend the Suburban to anyone looking for a family size SUV and its not as bad on gas as everyone claims it is. My Suburban do not burn any more gas than any other SUV. I don't know perhaps I was lucky and got the unique Suburban. Anyway I love it! :-)

A Great Value Vehicle!

by Experienced Suburban Owner from South east Michigan | July 19, 2014

Comfort, ride, safety, reliability, overall low operating cost. If you take good care of these vehicles they will last easily to 300,000 miles or more. My first suburban was a 2002 audit with 84,000 miles. Best vehicle ever owned. Sold it with 264,000 miles five years later yes I had good maintenance records, but I couldn't believe it still had original hoses on it. my second suburban 2007 has over 150,000 miles and has been very reliable. Other than usual tires and brakes and good fluid and filter maintenance. a lot of people Consider only fuel costs when buying a vehicle...However when looking at the whole package Suburbans have lower operating costs and maintenance and insurance on these vehicles. They are a real value!

2007 family car

by Family car from ACNJ | November 29, 2013

Love the car the price and the dealership The car rides great The interior is well kept The outside looks good I am overall a happy buyer

plenty of room and power

by suburban owner from Iowa | March 25, 2013

The 2007 LTZ package is very nice. Truck has plenty of power and handles well for a larger vehicle. I would recommend this suburban for those who love all the room and can live with 15 miles per gallon.

Loving My big body Suburban$$$$$

by skin_diamond25 from Hope Mills, NC | February 24, 2013

I just purchased a 2007 Chevy Suburban from McPeaks car sales. They are a excellent reliable car dealer. The prices on their vehicles are reasonable an most of them comes with a warranty. I would recommend them to everyone. My suburban rides smoothe and the inside has tvs in the head rests. Im just super excited. :-) :-) :-)

There is nothing comparable

by Mike K from Rochester, New York | January 18, 2013

Se have owned a Suburban for the last 7 years, and just bought a 2007 Suburban with 43,000 miles. My wife and daughter ride horses, and we travel to Vermont all winter. With a family of 5 and two dogs, I can't find a better vehicle with the size and reliability of a Suburban.

problem solving

by crazy canuck from peoria, az. | July 8, 2012

you should replace the pcv to solve the excessive oil use problem.i had the same issue with a 2003 suburban,my local service mgr. and chevy engineers said that it was normal to burn a quart of oil every 400 miles.a service mgr. in lincoln nebraska told me about the pollution control.i had it replaced and never had another problem with oil.