See Also: 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A Great Value Vehicle!

by Experienced Suburban Owner from South east Michigan | July 19, 2014

Comfort, ride, safety, reliability, overall low operating cost. If you take good care of these vehicles they will last easily to 300,000 miles or more. My first suburban was a 2002 audit with 84,000 miles. Best vehicle ever owned. Sold it with 264,000 miles five years later yes I had good maintenance records, but I couldn't believe it still had original hoses on it. my second suburban 2007 has over 150,000 miles and has been very reliable. Other than usual tires and brakes and good fluid and filter maintenance. a lot of people Consider only fuel costs when buying a vehicle...However when looking at the whole package Suburbans have lower operating costs and maintenance and insurance on these vehicles. They are a real value!

2007 family car

by Family car from ACNJ | November 29, 2013

Love the car the price and the dealership The car rides great The interior is well kept The outside looks good I am overall a happy buyer

plenty of room and power

by suburban owner from Iowa | March 25, 2013

The 2007 LTZ package is very nice. Truck has plenty of power and handles well for a larger vehicle. I would recommend this suburban for those who love all the room and can live with 15 miles per gallon.

Loving My big body Suburban$$$$$

by skin_diamond25 from Hope Mills, NC | February 24, 2013

I just purchased a 2007 Chevy Suburban from McPeaks car sales. They are a excellent reliable car dealer. The prices on their vehicles are reasonable an most of them comes with a warranty. I would recommend them to everyone. My suburban rides smoothe and the inside has tvs in the head rests. Im just super excited. :-) :-) :-)

There is nothing comparable

by Mike K from Rochester, New York | January 18, 2013

Se have owned a Suburban for the last 7 years, and just bought a 2007 Suburban with 43,000 miles. My wife and daughter ride horses, and we travel to Vermont all winter. With a family of 5 and two dogs, I can't find a better vehicle with the size and reliability of a Suburban.

problem solving

by crazy canuck from peoria, az. | July 8, 2012

you should replace the pcv to solve the excessive oil use problem.i had the same issue with a 2003 suburban,my local service mgr. and chevy engineers said that it was normal to burn a quart of oil every 400 miles.a service mgr. in lincoln nebraska told me about the pollution control.i had it replaced and never had another problem with oil.

Not in it for the long haul

by Mom of 4 from Greenville, WI | April 23, 2012

I purchased my 2007 Suburban used in 2009. It is the perfect vehicle for a large family that likes to camp, fish, hunt, etc. We can fit the whole family in, all of our gear, and still pull a boat or camper. The seats are very comfortable, overall a great design! Love the way it handles. I feel it is a very maneuverable large vehicle, never had an issue parking. We truly thought we had found the most versatile & functional vehicle ever! Well, until we started with excessive oil consumption around 65,000 miles. Here we are 3 years later and no one has been able to give us any insight as to what the problem is. After doing some online research, we have found that there is a huge problem with this excessive oil consumption among 07-08 Suburbans and it seems to be caused by the active fuel management feature, which shuts down 4 cylinders when the power is not needed to save on fuel. Great idea, poor design. In short, the rings, pistons, lifters, and valves are shot. Many owners have replaced these items or had it done under warranty, only to have the problem reoccur shortly thereafter. Here we sit with a truck that still has a balance on the loan and will be needing a very expensive engine, and soon. I strongly recommend thoroughly researching oil consumption of these SUV's prior to purchasing!

2007 Chevy Suburban LS

by Bi77 from Argyle, NY | March 6, 2012

I love this vehicle ! I've always had pick up trucks and switchig to this vehicle is the best of both worlds. There's plenty of room inside and plenty of power to haul my 16" enclosed trailor with what ever load I need to haul and it rides and handles like a car.

Short and sweet- room for 7

by Family guy from Ft. Myers, FL | September 6, 2011

I bought this truck with one purpose in mind, moving my family of 6 around the state mostly for hockey trips. I've had no problems, sans some bad TPMS sensors, with my 90k mile truck. Its great on the highway and is loaded with everything but RSE. Great truck for the money, even with an extended warranty.

best car ever

by Cute Truck Girl from california ca | June 16, 2011

i loved how the car llooked very much.i took it for a test drive and it was perfect at all times thankyou.