See Also: 2008 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

WORTH the MONEY

by igg1na from Phila | March 7, 2013

Having owned a Tahoe with 106k ( accident TOTALED it). I was a bit leery about coming up into the newer bodystyle, and TOYS, the NAV package takes some getting used to. I was blown away at the Suburban ( having driven OLDer models). I purchased the Z-71 package and HAVEN'T looked back ! ! ! Should have made the jump SOONER. ALL around FANTASTIC vehicle, ( wife was SOO IMPRESSED she wants one. As for the MPG... USE SUPER Unleaded, you WILL see a difference in performance & MPG. I cannot stress how PLEASED I am with this truck... ALL ACES... this BEAUTY is a BEAST ! ! ! And an eye catcher in BLK with the GREY 2 tones. I LUV it

Love IT!!!

by Happy Grandma from McDonough, GA | June 12, 2011

Don't know what to say except that I love it. My previous 3 automobiles have been Tahoes. I wanted more cargo room as well as being able to have more passengers so we began looking at the Suburban. After a year long search and lots of research we purchased a Suburban. It is loaded with room enough for all my "stuff" and my grandkids. I Love it!

Great Vehicle. Nice Ride.

by Suburbia from Baton Rouge, LA | May 17, 2011

I have enjoyed my Suburban .. it is a great vehicle with a nice ride. Very comfortable and the leather is nice. Gas mileage is approximately 15.5 per gallon .. in town .. not too bad for an SUV.

Love it!

by suburban momma from | April 19, 2011

This is the best car I have ever driven hands down. The only downside is the gas mileage. It's an 08 so there have been a few minor cosmetic issues but while under warranty...taken care of

No more minivans for me...

by docjgw from Davenport, IA | July 29, 2010

Just bought a used 2008 LTZ with just under 30,000 miles and have had it for about a month putting on 3, 000 city and highway miles. So far, I love it. Lots of room (have 4 kids), good handling for its size and good ride comfort. Its loaded with about everything including the chrome package. Beautiful exterior and interior (gold/gold leather). Its great on long trips because of the interior room, quite ride, and DVD system. So far have averaged a little over 13 MPG (has the smaller V8). The only negatives so far are that the nav/DVD/radio system can be a little confusing and difficult and that MPG is not too great (but that is expected with a vehicle this size). For a family, this is a great vehicle.

The best SUV

by Many SUV's from Southern Indiana | December 6, 2008

The ride, the room, the quietness is all very apparent in this vehicle. I have had a Range Rover, Land Cruiser and Cherokee but none of them compare to the Suburban. It even does great in 4 wheel drive! I am looking forward to many "comfortable" trips in the Suburban!

Love This SUV!

by Nana from Texas | October 16, 2008

Love this SUV especially for long trips which we take often. The heated seats are wonderful if you have aches and pains like I do I Love the sunroof, GPS, radio, seats, DVD player I just love my Suburban! The gas mileage is ok for such a large SUV. Our kids and grandkids can go with us even with a baby car seat. Get the captain seats in the second row so you can move around back and forth from there to the back seats when traveling and put your feet up.