2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

15 city / 21 hwy

Overall

Most comfortable SUV I have ever owned

by ExTahoe Guy from Holland MI | September 24, 2014

Bought mine with 33,000 miles on it and avoided the big depreciation hit. We drove it to Washington and it was the most comfortable trip in a car trip we have ever taken. Lots of room for suitcases in back and each child had their own seat row with a dvd screen to watch movies. I listened to the radio while they watched movies. When my son drove I got in the third row seat and found it a perfect place to lay down and nap while the move was on. The headphones are great you can hear the movie and not the radio up front. We drove 700 miles over some mountains going 70-75 miles per hour and averaged 20 miles per gallon. If you drive 55 on a flat surface you will get 23-25 mpg. I average 17mpg in town driving it like a big station wagon and allowing it to stay in V4 mode as long as possible. Its a great truck to take a family or your friends in.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by BIG TRUCK FREDDY from Hinsdale | August 2, 2014

I recently purchase a modified 2011 escalade ESV from Net Morocars. I was amazed in regards to how great an experience it was. ( much better than what i have experienced at a traditional dealership). the truck was in perfect shape, and surprisingly looked even better than the internet pics. From the moment i arrived I received low pressure , 5 star service. The financing options that were presented were unbelievably low. overall the staff was incerdibly knowledgable. I highly recommend Michael and NET.

Most reliable vehicle yet

by basketball mom from Wadesville, in | January 30, 2014

Expressway Chevrolet, was a great place to shop for a new vehicle, sales experience was great Jared did a great job explaining all the features on the vehicle, the playground is great for the kids while waiting, the tour in the service department proved to be very informative and the advisors where very friendly, I will definitely tell all my friends about the great experience I had at Expressway!