2012 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid

20 city / 23 hwy

Overall

I love this Hybrid!!!

by Henry from Illinois | January 15, 2014

I get over 20 mpg driving my hybrid around the burbs (about the same as our corolla). I tow my boat and it still gets great mileage! I guess GM is taking step backwards (as usual) and will discontinue their hybrid in favor of their regular old-time gas guzzlers! I need an SUV for towing and recreation and I've always bought new GM vehicles but will now only buy vehicles with advanced technology such as hybrids, plug-in hybrids, electric etc. I would never buy a diesel or plain gasoline powered vehicle again. I'm hoping my Hybrid Tahoe never wears out but when it does, bye, bye GM!

Worth every penny

by Truck guy from Mpls, MN | January 21, 2013

I bought a 2008 Hybrid and I still have it. The gas mileage is great, the towing is awesome and the interior is top of the line. I will buy another one when this one wears out.