1995 Chevrolet Tahoe

12 city / 16 hwy

Overall

Two Door Tahoe Owner of 2

by Tahoe supremacy from Carbondale, IL | September 6, 2013

Best utility truck in the world. I mean the two door style for one they don't even make no more. So styles points is one of a kind. The look is mean, and this car is reliable. I've had my first tahoe (1995 white) for 6 years before I got my new one. This past year I got my black two door sport. The sport just includes duel pipes and extra interior lighting. Not much of a difference. Jus know who your buying from and don't let them cheap skate you. Some of these are project trucks that need help. BUT I LOVE TWO TAHOES. THEEY ARE THE BEST, and you should definitely get one.

chevy thaeo

by bigmoney from rosedale | April 6, 2012

i love this paint job and the wheels does it run weel on gas and was it in any accidents and does it have any leaks

222500 Still Going Strong!

by Nosreves1 from Oklahoma | February 26, 2012

I bought this 1995 truck used in 2003 with 136000 on it and I have driven it from Va. to Fl. and to Oklahoma. It has spent most of its life as a commuter. I drive 25 miles one way to work and have accumulated 222500 miles on it and it has never failed me. I change the oil regularly and keep up on all maintenance. I am confident that this 1995 4X4 LT will give me 400000 on it but only time will tell. Best truck I have ever owned.

95 Tahoe

by Bolo from Austin | October 30, 2010

Bought with close to 100,000 miles and still going strong after another 100,000 great for towing and long trips.

Uses car for Towing

what happened?

by 100%-100% from Wisconsin | February 18, 2010

Bought a 1996 "Chev Tahoe" at an auction, with 37387 miles, vehicle was immaculate with all the service records to date! The vehicle was suppose to be for the "girlfriend" now wife, to drive 18 miles one way to work. After putting around 4000 miles on it it started to "fall" apart! Did a "Carfax" everything OK. This thing started to "rattle" bang, burn oil & "shake"! (don't know why?) SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH FORD!!

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Tahoe