1997 Chevrolet Tahoe

$593–$9,613

Overall

Great Bang for my Buck!!

by Southside Irish from Kirksville,Mo. | August 29, 2013

Awesome place too do business with..Great guys that are easy too work with and make car buying a snap..Called on a Monday from Missouri and drove it home on Wednesday..Met me at the train station, drove me too the dealership, paperwork was ready to go..I would recommend these guys to anyone!! Thanks again guys.

Great SUV

by nightwolfe from seymour, in | September 16, 2011

we had to find a vehicle quick because ours was totaled in a wreck. my husband wanted a truck but instead we found this tahoe. very nice price for it, good shape, and plenty of room for our growing family. the dealer worked with our price and was very helpful to us. would love to get another one from him when that day comes =)

great car

by karan from new york ny | July 23, 2011

this is a greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!viechle ever

1997 2Dr Tahoe 4wd

by THUNDER NUGGETS from Way ahead of you. | April 28, 2011

I purchased this vehicle to replace my 2000 Ford Excursion. I have never owned a Tahoe prior to this, but felt I needed something smaller to drive my three German Shepherd Dogs around in. I first was exclusively looking for the 2wd version, but realized most of these vehicles were made with 4wd. So I compromised with the drivetrain. However, I didn't compromise with the body style. I wanted the 2dr version for the simple reason they are not as prevalent. After three weeks or so of searching various sights, I finally found my Tahoe. I love driving this SUV. It is fairly quick, rides great and turns on a dime, at least compared to my old Excursion. The rear seat folds almost completely flat, allowing plenty of room for my dogs, supplies, groceries or just about anything else. Parts are plentiful, so no worries there. I added tasteful upgrades to the headlamps and tail lamps, just to have mine look a bit different from the crowd. If I had to find a fault, it is the AC system. It doesn't blow cold enough for me. But, overall, I am very pleased with my 1997 Chevy Tahoe.

good truck

by sam from | April 18, 2010

This is not the most comfortable in long trips, but then agian its a truck. But it is very comfortable for 4 big guys in shorter trips. Very good engine Chevy 350 v8 will never let you down. But not the greatest mpg. But all around a good truck knowing that mpg isn't great. I would recomend!

Buy a truck, get a truck

by Qalo from Elmore, AL | March 9, 2007

The truck runs great but is not comfortable on long trips. The way the seaqts are positioned, it leaves your back to support your body. But thats how most trucks are. It has never left me on the side of the road and is pretty easy to work on. Gas mileage is terrible, but again, its a truck.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Tahoe