2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

Available in 5 styles:  2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 shown

15–16 city / 19 hwy

Overall

Better vehicle than I would have imagined!!!

by Mr. Big D from Midland, Ga | January 19, 2014

I have the 2004 Tahoe, I would have never imagined how dependable this suv would be. I have had it for 10 years and bought it brand new. I have been thinking about selling it and down sizing to a smaller vehicle, but I haven't been able to find one with the space of this one that I am used to having. never had to have any major work done. afraid if I sell it, I might regret it. think I might just keep it!

More than enough

by Chief K from Denver | October 29, 2013

Comfortable enough for mountain, city or highway driving... Tough enough for any Colorado weather... Flexible enough to haul film gear or grandchildren... Tactical enough for military service... Classy enough for a black-tie event on the town... This truck does everything except my laundry... and it's only a matter of time before they figure that out, too. Best. Truck. Ever.

Reliable, comfortable & a worthwhile investment.

by I told you so (pointing at my wife) from East Texas | July 17, 2013

My wife has finally seen the Light. Our (new/used) 2004 Z71 was a great find. Well taken care of & still driving like almost new, our only disappointment is that we waited this long to own one. The cars.com app helped us to get acquainted with fair prices & what we should expect to get for our money. The downside to the app is that it didn't represent the vehicles here locally, but it was still useful in the knowledge we gained from searching.

Very Reliable!

by skmj from Myrtle Beach SC | February 10, 2012

Love it. Very roomy & a comfortable ride. Strong engine & reliable!! Would recommend to anyone, durable inside & out.

by big puma from St. Louis | December 16, 2011

Not the greatest truck in the world. Thier are better options out thier. Look areound first. Radio is awful, heated seats may not work, not perfectly built.

I will miss this SUV so much

by Dottie from florida | April 18, 2011

This beautiful SUV is like a member of the family. It has zip! Can be counted on in the winter, rough weather it plows through with it's 4 wheel drive. It can out distance most cars on the highway when I need the power. but most of all, very safe and dependable. I never fear when I am behind the wheel of this luxary vehicle. It has so many bells and whistles too. Power side view mirrors, sun roof, Bose radio system, Onstar, Sirius. Beautiful, comfortable leather seats. So many features, like heated seats, dual air and heat control, backseat air and heat, DVD, retractable foot pedals. Can;t even mention all the pluses. We are having to sell it because of medilca reasons or I would never part with my Tahoe friend.

Best car I have owned

by Stan from Alabama | June 23, 2010

My Tahoe is very comfortable, reliable and great for trips or everyday driving. My wife drives it for her everyday vehicle and loves it. The size is great.

2004 Tahoe Z71

by "Big Guy" from BField, Ct | December 23, 2009

Family bought this car brand new for the 4WD and traveling. Very happy with this big beast!! Very powerful having the 5.3 liter flexfuel engine 295hp. towing package works like a dream. never gets stuck 4WD works great rides good visibility is great for a big truck!! one problem was the recall on the headers. Engine had to be taken apart and put back together ($1200)but thats the only problem. great truck!! 87,500 miles and still going strong!!

All Purpose Vehicle

by Ranger88 from Fort Smith, AR | December 15, 2009

I use my 04 Z71 Tahoe for many things such as Towing my Bass Boat, Off Road Trips, Camping, Shopping and just plain joy riding.

Uses car for Towing

all purpose vehicle

by regular user from El Paso,Tx | December 4, 2009

great capacity,carries people,bags,etc I particularly like the powerful engine I owned one for 5 years,it drives like knew, great car !