2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

Available in 6 styles:  2007 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 shown

Overall

Amazing

by roger from 11021 | May 16, 2014

So far i have had 4 of these cars in my lifetime. i plan on going for a 5th. you will be so happy with this car best ever

Best vehicle ever owned

by Becky from 37343 | December 12, 2013

this vehicle has been great no repairs except for brakes 1 time with 125,000 miles on it. Battery just replaced for 1st time. Love it. I will get another one.

bill wrights auto

by woody from panther wv | November 15, 2013

relly smoth buying from rob .and the staff was so great .and rob relly was a good saleman.and thanks to cars.com for finding me that tahoe in ohio.

2007 Tahoe

by Cowboy from Resaca Ga. | August 8, 2013

My wife and I Owned a 2001 Chevy Tahoe for 7 years and never had any trouble with it. We wanted a newer one so my wife started looking on Cars.com and found a 2007 Chevy Tahoe at Donhoo Auto in Pelham Ala. about 150 miles from our home. It looked nice in the picture and had very nice details so we went on a Saturday and bouhgt it. If I was buying another car I would start here for sure.

Best SUV On the market for its price!!!!!

by carenthusiast from Toledo, OH | July 14, 2013

My family wanted a big SUV to transport for sports and other activities. We almost ordered a Chrylser Aspen but then decided to get a white Tahoe LTZ and we loved it. It was by far one of the best of the 5 Tahoes we owned!!

Very nice!

by Steph from Waterbury, CT | May 29, 2013

The guys at Signature Auto Sales couldn't have been more helpful. We encountered a lot of issues from our insurance company and they kept us sane and laughing during the process. Couldn't be happier with the purchase of my new Tahoe. Thanks guys!

Fastest Friendliest Fair Service

by SUV Proud from Crosby, Tx | March 11, 2013

OMG! Purchasing this Tahoe was the best car shopping experience in my life. Rick Guzman is the first salesman that actually "LISTENED" to what I wanted and could afford. The deal was quick, fast, fair and I am so satisfied I will refer everyone that's looking to purchase a vehicle. This is truly "Friendly Service" from Friendly Ford. Special thanks to Mr. Gottselig.This is the #1 Dealership for me and my family!!!!!

Great Vehicle

by L.A. Kings Fan from Mount Pleasant, MI | March 7, 2013

I Bought a 2000 Tahoe when they came out and drove it for 296,000 miles, which included 100,000 miles of towning a trailer (classic cars). Super reliable vehicle, comfortable. So I decided to upgrate to the new generation Tahoe. Wow the new gen is a great vehicle. Stable, comfortable. Makes my last tahoe seem like a relic, and that was a car that was the best I ever owned. Got the LTZ model with all the toys (nav, sunroof, rear camera, heated seats) - a sweet vehicle. Hope it is half as reliable as my old one. So far, so good, very happy so far after three weeks of ownership!

Most improved

by Always large from Tulsa, OK | January 14, 2013

I have owned Suburbans since 1987, this is my first Tahoe. I purchased the LTZ and have not been disappointed. The seats and ride are second to none, the last Suburban (2001) ran 267,000 miles without major failure, I am hoping this Tahoe will exceed the last Suburban.

Best people and best dealer

by RD from Bronx ny | December 13, 2012

Thanks guys for ur help and working it for me I will recommended defenily, really professional and kind I search over 6 dealership and non get to close to them they are the best thanks Rodney for ur help I got what I wanted white Tahoe 2007