2008 Chevrolet Tahoe

14 city / 19–20 hwy

Overall

Great salesman-Omar

by Nickie from Houston | June 3, 2014

Just got done talking with Omar. Did an application that only took me about 10 minutes, and was able to get me approved in less then 30 min. Omar did everything he could and was able to get me inside of a car. Thanks Omar

Very pleasant family SUV

by Second Tahoe owner from Pafftown N.C. | March 6, 2014

Seen vehicle advertised and drove hour and half to dealership. Vehicle was what i had been looking for. Drove it, bought it, love it.

Very happy !!!

by Lowclass21 from Auburn, NY | January 20, 2014

I have always wanted to own this SUV. Now that I do other than some small things about it...I'm in love. It is a master in the snow. Its ride is like no other ! And I feel on top of the world when driving it. Mine is the z71 model . I love the heated seats , back up assist, moon roof , 2 tone leather , all around ride.. some down falls gas mileage 11.6 mpg city on avg , seat heat switch location is on side of seat hard to find when driving although I believe they moved this in newer models / and.... well that's about it... if that's all I have to complain about then well .... I'm one happy Tahoe z71 owner

great car!

by rad from birmingham,al | April 22, 2013

i was so happy to meet russell sconyers in person, we talked by phone and he promised the deal would be the best and it was

Feel safe in a Tahoe

by Tahoe from California | September 3, 2012

I love this vehicle. Did my homework on many other SUV's and kept coming back to the Tahoe. I previously owned a Tahoe and thought I would check out a different SUV but, again, kept coming back to the Tahoe!!

Chevy tahoe

by Bson from New Iberia, la | March 28, 2012

Great experience found exactly what a wanted and found it in 48 hours!! The dealership even delivered it although I was located 45 minutes away, cars.com saved me time and money, thank you!

Most comfortable vehicle I've owned

by SUV from Ruston, LA. | January 4, 2012

excelent vehicle for the price. I am very pleased. My husband is 6.7 ft. and he is very comfortable in this vehicle.

Its awesome all around!

by TahoeLover from Farmington, NM | January 3, 2012

Purchased my wife's tahoe new in '08. It has been great!!! Its an LTZ, charcoal-ish color, 4WD, has about 50,000 miles on it now. We think its fun to drive, sounds cool (sounds tough unlike any other full sized SUVs we test drove and have been in since). It hasn't ever left us stranded although it has had a few rattles and a few problems here and there. All I can say is "what vehicle doesn't?!" If you're in the market for a large SUV, the Tahoe or Suburban is definitely something to consider even if you don't think so at least go take a quick test drive. But splurge and get an LTZ or at least the upper scale LT trim package. (Definitely worth it) The only problem we have with the Tahoe is that the second row has captain seats (which we love and are very comfy) but we can't fit the baby's stroller in the back with the third row unless its folded up. But then if we need the third row we can't have the stroller too... My wife says she can't have people ride with her when all her girls go "SHOPPING" (YAY)(NOT!) Lol because the stroller won't fit. There have been a lot of times we wished we had a Suburban instead. I'm too afraid she'll back over something with it though...

Great Family Vehicle

by Coldsunshine from Atlanta, Georgia | January 1, 2012

We have four active kids that are involved in everything from gymnastics to baseball and the Chevy Tahoe allows us to haul all of them and their gear comfortably to various destinations.

Love my car

by H's car from Fate, TX | December 5, 2011

Spent a tremendous time researching and looking at Cars.com. So happy with my purchase, absolutely love my Tahoe.