2010 Chevrolet Tahoe

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe
Available in 6 styles:  2010 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 shown

15 city / 21 hwy

Overall

I feel cheated on the extras

by cashisgreen from Indianapolis | April 22, 2014

I feel cheated on the extras for this car. I purchased the least expensive model, the LS. It doesn't come with a back-up sensor or camera. The factory stereo is so cheap and doesn't have multiple cd slots. There are not dual power seats. The middle section is too close to the front seats. There is not any entertainment extras, such as, DVD players. The rear windows don't open. If your air quits working, the backseat passengers will fry on a hot day. I have found these extras or standard in lower class vehicles for less money.

2010 Tahoe

by Louie from Woodbury from Woodbury,MN | July 11, 2013

Love the styling and the 5.3 L engine! 320 hp, and getting 19+ MPG - impressive for a 7300 lb. truck! 3rd row seats are easy to fold or remove. Steering controls are awesome! Buy a 2-3 year old Tahoe to get best deals.

2010 Tahoe LTZ

by Admiral09 from Florida | March 12, 2013

Absolutely good buy for style, performance and drive ability. Turns like a sport car, very quiet and smooth ride. It is a beast, but one stylish and functional one!

Uses car for Towing

nice ride

by Always wanted one from | December 18, 2012

The ride is smooth. Luv the Bose speaker and leather interior. I knew I wanted it before the test drive. You will not be disappointed in this purchase

TAHOE

by SONIC from SOUTH FL | September 15, 2012

Rides smooth and quiet. Fuel economy is better than expected 20-22 HWY. Handles well in tight areas. I love BOSE sound system.

Avoid it

by Tahoe disappointed owner from Washington, DC | August 18, 2012

My 2010 Tahoe was in the shop at 3,000 miles with electrical problems and keeps having them. The vehicle is a junk and I would recommend not buying it.

2010 Chevy Tahoe

by AD from Long Island, NY | May 6, 2011

Love it. Drives itself and is so comfortable. Sits nice and high, and has a kick-butt 9 speaker Bose premium sound system along with Sirius XM. Really cool gauges etc. Fuel at 4.19 per gal is a little tough, but I knew it was coming. Totally worth it!

Great family vehicle

by ThTalTx from McAllen, TX | March 21, 2011

Large size and choice of amenities are best features of the Tahoe. Gas mileage and sluggish ride are most noticeable downfalls.

Excellent Vehicle

by Bassman from Nashville, Tennessee | November 10, 2010

This is the third Tahoe I've owned. Each one I drive until I get around 200,000 miles then trade. I tow my boat fishing on different lakes a lot and the Tahoes have always been very reliable and dependable. They meet my needs very well.

Uses car for Towing

Heartsick I have owned so far.

by Parveen from Reston ,VA | October 12, 2010

I am an suv fanatic and I have done 11000 miles since march 2010. Only an oil change and tire balancing and rotation. I owned Toyota 4runner,honda pilot,Acura MDX. Nothing comes close to it. If you like nice ride and interior comfort and I know reliability in chevy might probably be a joke to you but has not been for me so far. I went through arbitration on my brand new toyota 4runner but lost the case as the lawyer pointed out that because my car shims at 70 miles/hour and state of VA has 65miles speed limit, so we can't test drive at higher that 65 miles an hour. Well I spent money and got I fixed outside. But never enjoyed driving it. My Honda pilot was as unrenlable as a 2002 ford f150. Was at the dealer lot for a month. Because dealer did not have the part to fix. So my experience in nut shell is that if you like Tahoe and you are thinking of buying that then definitely do that.e