2013 Chevrolet Tahoe

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Too soon to tell

by Looking for reliability from Houston, Texas | January 15, 2014

Ilike my newTahoe. The real test will be the service that it requires and the effeciency of service provider. I hope that will be all good. Had an Escalade I had for twelve years that was peach!! Had very few problems with it. Hope I am as fortunate with my new Taho.

Best Mommy / Family Car

by Mommy's New Car from Hood River, Oregon | January 5, 2014

I had previously owned a Chevy Trailblazer and at the time we should have purchased a Tahoe then. The Tahoe holds its value and has been a great car. It has the room we need but not too big. It's so comfortable and it gets better gas mileage then my blazer. We got the decked out model and it has heated back seat that kids just think is the best. For the safety features, gas mileage we felt it fit all of our needs the best. I just love driving it and the back up camera makes it so easy to park and get in and out of spots. At just under 5ft tall the moveable foot pedals allow me to drive without needing my seat so close to the steering wheel. A great addition to our family for sure :)

Nice Quality Vehicle

by Tahoe Enthusiast from Bainbridge, GA | November 18, 2013

This is my second Tahoe and hope the 2013 is as good as my 2002 model. The ride on the new one is superior to my older model; however, I wish Chevrolet would have kept the style front seats that were in the 2002 model. All in all, the 2013 Tahoe is a great vehicle for long trips and company travel. Bought my 2013 Tahoe from Chevrolet GMC of Quincy Florida and they went out of their way to find what I needed based on my request through Cars.com.

2013 Tahoe LT - Great Vehicle!

by flyfishwv from Beckley, WV | October 26, 2013

I recently purchased the 2013 Tahoe LT SUV. I traded in a Nissan Titan Truck. The comfort and ride is far superior! We also own a 2010 Acura MDX and prefer the Tahoe for trips due to it's comfort. Great power and acceleration when the need is there in traffic situations.

Best Value in an SUV

by Mountains2sea from Mobjack Bay, Virginia | October 17, 2013

This is my 5th Tahoe - Best one yet !! I love the safety and comfort and reliability and versatility. We constantly tow boats and horse trailers and our Tahoes always get the job done - and look good doing it too !! I get better fuel economy with my Tahoe than my buddy gets with his 6 cylinder 4 Runner !! Here's the best part - I don't know of another vehicle that returns the kind of resale that a Tahoe does - I couldn't believe what I was offered for my last Tahoe with 100K miles on it !! They ain't cheap but they are worth every penny !!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Freeway SUV

by Oscar from Burnsville MN | October 5, 2013

I'm more a freeway driving commuting to work everyday it's smooth on the drive between the state-lines passing through and the turn by turn navigation works perfect with a OnStar is plus. I love how it handles and it's quiet on the drives its got the heated seats, backup camera, Sirius satellite radio, sunroof, bluetooth handsfree phone, advanced settings and more. Owned two Tahoe's and this one is my favorite one from being comfortable with the bucket seats and outside temp control as dual heated outside mirrors. It's a beautiful SUV..... With a great value the Tahoe has with the new quality of it.

Our 5th Tahoe and Chevrolet SUV

by Fanuky from Baton Rouge LA | October 5, 2013

We bought (3 Suburbans) and 2 Tahoe models our last one was a 2006 we sold it and bought a 13 LTZ model with OnStar as ours we sold was a base model. This one is more improved with agile ride and has great handling with the best dealership in town gave us a great deal on it. Our three kids like it as well they got the DVD entertainment center and TVs and the third row seating is okay as don't need it anymore. The Tahoe has a DVD navigation system, voice guidance for the nav/bluetooth system, backup camera, remote starter engine and xenon headlights. It drives better after Chevrolet has made a more improved new ride with perfect horsepower and gets great gas mileage. I like it a lot after owning larger SUVs this one seems bit smaller from last one and not boring looking and not just Plaine Jane Tahoe it's more sporty and considered it over a Escalade, Yukon, Suburban models the Tahoe just looks more sportier and is very comfortable on long drives or cruising around town. We adults got more features liked the kids to entertain our driving experience as XM radio, Bose sound system, iPod connectvility, weather and traffic reports. I will recommend the Tahoe to a friend.

Tahoe LTZ

by SUV Expert from Cumming GA | September 28, 2013

I spent months reading reviews on SUV's and decided on a Chevrolet over all other manufacturers. It came down to a Yukon or a Tahoe. The Tahoe LTZ had the extras I wanted- cooled seats, leather, DVD, Tow package and was significantly less money than a comparably equipped Yukon . I have a 2003 Yukon XL with 120,000 miles and it's been a reliable vehicle, we love it for long trips- plenty of luggage space and comfort. My one and only complaint of my 2013 Tahoe LTZ is poor gas mileage. My 03 Yukon gets better MPG 17 vs 14 for the Tahoe. I keep expecting my MPG to improve since it's been broken in- 15,000 miles now. Quiet, comfortable and safe for my family of six trumps poor gas mileage. (No more demasculating minivans for this 6'4" 225lb dad)

Tahoe

by Chevy tahoe from Palmdale | September 9, 2013

I have problems with this tahoe &had it in shop twice &even spoke to general manager about wanting my old 2004 tahoe back. Dealer is 70miles one way &very inconvience and costly in gas.

2013 Tahoe

by isuarch80 from Dallas | August 19, 2013

has everything you need plus more. Rides like a car rather than a truck. family or work, it's great.