2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

16 city / 22–23 hwy

Overall

Nice SUV

by Travel Baseball Parents from Chesterfield, VA | June 12, 2015

We purchased the 2015 Tahoe LT used w 12300 miles. Loved the savings over a new one. So far it has exceeded expectations. It has taken a while to get use to speed perception. Tahoe seems to being going slower when it's actually going 10-12 mph faster. Lots of power and so far we are averaging 19 + mpg w mixed driving. We purchased to replace a 2004 Yukon. No comparison. AC is cold as ice! Outside noise is almost non existent. Only small issue so far is the post at rear of vehicle is wider than 04 Yukon so backing a boat in the garage is slightly more challenging. Reliability is not know, should offer other options. Only owned about 10 days.

Purchased New Tahoe

by New Tahoe Owner from Corpus Christi, Tx | April 5, 2015

I love my new 2015 Tahoe! There is more room for everyone and it's a smooth ride. This is my first time buying a Chevrolet and I'm very satisfied! I would recommend this vehicle to my family and friends. I purchased my Tahoe at the AutoNation Chevrolet in Corpus Christi, Tx. They had excellent customer service! My car salesman was Nieves Cerda III, he did and excellent job! Nieves and his manager did an awesome job! If anyone is looking into purchasing a new or used vehicle go to AutoNation and ask for Nieves! You will leave happy and with a new car!

lOVE TAHOE EXCEPT FOR WINDNOISE

by KITTENS from VICTORIA,TX | March 17, 2015

I purchased my Tahoe end of December 2014. I have had a issue with windnoise in the front cab. Been in the shop 2 times for it, mechanic said it is coming from the fin on the top left that supplies the XM and On Star. I can hear it when I drive between 60 and 70 mph. I live 18 miles from work - so I am on the highway a lot and can always hear it. Not happy with this.

Still not sure

by Hope Town Dreamer from Moline, IL | December 12, 2014

After putting a little over 1,000 miles on the 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ I still am unsure if I "Love" it. The exterior styling is growing on me but i wish they would have left the strip on the side chrome instead of painted to help break things up a little. On the inside I think it is a huge improvement overall but I don't care for the controls on the center console, heat/air, radio, etc looks a little outdated for the year and vehicle. My biggest complaint is the response time when using the A/C, radio controls, touch screen and buttons on the steering wheel. The response is slow, it takes to much time to react to your commands and takes about 15 seconds for the radio to come on after starting the vehicle and for that reason I find this annoying and frustrating. I traded in a 2011 LTZ and have had the Denali in the past, 2. The seats are also a little uncomfortable to sit in right now, this is my first time owning a new vehicle so maybe after 10, 20,000 miles they will not be so stiff and uncomfortable. Also seems like they do not get quite as warm as before an nowhere near my brothers older Avalanche. I like the LED lighting accents at night and the extra room in the second row and not having to lug and store the third row seats in the garage anymore. I was hesitant at first losing the cargo space and the height in the back as I do haul a fair amount but so far it has not been an issue, actually easier on my back than before. If GM could fix the appearance of the outdated looking controls and that slow response it would deserve five stars. One more thing the gas mileage has not been as good as my 2011 yet, maybe needs broken in?

Love it

by just me from Sandwich, IL | November 20, 2014

I love this SUV, got the Tahoe LTZ package and it handles great, the steering is one fingertip ease. Love the lights needed to adjusted upward a little now excellent. Cannot figure out how to get the seat heaters to turn on with remote start or with the phone app. (that is me, not the auto). All needs are at your fingertips. I am so happy with the Tahoe.

Inside is small-outside is big

by Telling-the-fruth from NC | November 4, 2014

Very good looking SUV from outside!!! However, the inside is a total disaster. The space for cargo is very small. It is a shame for GM to design a stupid car like this. The gas pedal seems does not related to the engine at all.

The All New 2015 Tahoe

by Love my Tahoe! from Colleyville, TX | September 22, 2014

I love everything about my 2015 Tahoe LTZ. From the comfortable seats to the conveniences up front and beyond. My son LOVES the rear entertainment system and my husband and I love the Pandora app. This is a great car!

AWESOME

by great SUVs from Maryland | May 21, 2014

AWESOME SUV, test drove and checked out Mercedes, BMW, Ford, Audi and Cadillac. None came close to the 2015 Tahoe LTZ, if your getting one get one with all the goodies, spend the extra cash. It really don't get much better then this one, the ride the looks inside and out, and all the goodies inside this SUV can almost drive itself

Love this vehicle

by Side Tract Executive from Boulder City, NV | May 6, 2014

I have owed a previous 2010 Tahoe and I thought the performance and style was fabulous, but the 2015 is way nicer inside and out and it turns sharp when making a u turn. Its overall the best interior and outer look I have seen in a SUV. I can't wait to take it on a trip.

2015 Tahoe 5 days of ownership

by Tahoe man from Tampa, FL | April 23, 2014

I have had the new 2015 Tahoe for 5 days now. Took a day trip driving 90 miles each way on the interstate on the 2nd day. Avg 22.2 MPG on the hwy. The trim level is the LT with the Luxury Package, Power 2nd Row Seats and Sunroof. My previous vehicle was a 2004 Tahoe LT which would be considered a LTZ today. The new 2015 Tahoe drives very well. The safety features are numerous and will take some time to understand how they work and get the adjustments correct. Ride is superior to the 2004 Tahoe even when it was new. The MyLink system is nice but not quite intuitive as GM makes it sound. The 2015 Tahoe is 5" longer and 2" wider than the 2004 Tahoe. Driving it you would not notice it. You do notice that the new 2015 Tahoe is a heavier vehicle. Since I have had it such a very short time, I can only say that it is really major jump in technology from the previous rendition of the Tahoe. Likes: Luxury Package. Power 3rd Row seats. Power Release 2nd row seats. Numerous Safety Features. Dislikes: None at this time.