2002 Chevrolet Tracker

Available in 8 styles:  2002 Chevrolet Tracker 2dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Most reliable car I've owned

by luvmytrkr from Washington | October 14, 2013

The car runs great. I love the interior and it's great on gas! Very important these days. It has a lot of space in the back but not so big that it's a big truck. Love it!

perfect

by 4x4 from Dahlonega GA | August 20, 2012

2002 4x4 chev. tracker 30,000 garage keep one owner new batt. new mic.tires factory set-up for rv pulling all 4 down

Uses car for Towing

Well traveled Tracker

by Well traveled Tracker from Moorhead, MN | February 28, 2012

We have a 2000 model. We bought it while we were down in Texas. The Vehicle was originally purchased in North Dakota. We now live in Minnesota. This little SUV goes through almost anything, it's never been stuck. Ours doesn't have a freeze plug heater but has started every morning without hesitation. In the extreme cold temps I would recommend a hard top. So far the only problems we've had are the rear main seal has gone out and the heat shield for the catalytic converter rattles, both of which can be contributed to having been along the Gulf Coast with the salt in the air.

love it!

by tracker with tracks from Little Rock, Ar | November 27, 2009

I wanted one in high school and got it 8 years later. I absolutely love this car and have no plans on getting rid of it. Other than the typical chevy O2 sensor going out, I have had no problems with this car; only had to do maintenance to keep it running smooth. This thing has gone every where with me and I have plans on taking it every where else, it's a shame chevy cut it out of the line but continued the suzuki step brother.

Love this tracker.

by CathyLindsey from Westland, MI | October 26, 2009

I just bought a 2002 Tracker this evening and was very impressed with the feel of driving it and how easy it was to handle. The best perk beside it's sporty look is how far a gallon of gas will take me besides the awesome price. 4 wheel drive is just another perk on top of everytihg else that comes with this baby. Lovit ! Love it! Love it!!!

best fun car I have ever owned

by love 4 wheel dr 2 dr suv from Erie pa. | October 1, 2009

I purchased this car from an on-line add on cars.com. I had a 1995 tracker before and it was great!!

Very Reliable

by Rich from Long Island NY | December 18, 2008

Have owned my 2002 4 door tracker for 5 years,and have put 120,000 miles on it with no repairs except maintenance,brakes tune- up,tires.Recomend highly.

Gas saver

by Muscle cars from California, Highland | August 15, 2008

It is a very confortable city car and easy to handle, gas saver and I can park on any parking lot, also the space on the back is very big for the size of the car.

Very Reliable, Gas Saver, and Fun. I have 2!

by Dave from South Carolina | December 11, 2007

I highly recommend the 2 door trackers. I have two trackers. My sons learned to drive with the tracker. I have never had any problems with them at all. They just keep on going. One has 200K and the other has 65K. Very fun with top down. The Jeeps and Trucks get stuck and I drive by and laugh. The tracker is also a very good tower and farm truck. I added a tray on the back and I can put feed and water on tray and carry it out to animals. Buy one and you will be pleased.

fun little truck

by SD_Jim from Lubbock, Tx | June 7, 2007

I got a 2002 in '03. I would have to say the biggest problem with the Tracker was Chevy not promoting it like Honda did the CRV. I was originally looking at the CRV but decided on the tracker. the only problem I found is the 4 cylinder doesn't pull much. I am looking for another and unluckily Chevy dropped the Tracker from production, I am now considering a used Tracker.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Tracker