2003 Chevrolet Tracker

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Reliable, fun, spacious!

by shorty from Cleveland, OH | September 18, 2013

One of the best cars I've owned. A+ reliability, fun to drive, surprisingly spacious cargo area, and nimble enough to fit into the smallest space.

Lo veLoveLove My Tracker

by TrackerLover from Key West, Fl | May 6, 2013

I bought a used 2003 Tracker to replace my 1990 Tracker, (the 1990 was still running perfectly but had a rusted out floor board after salt water flooding) I have never owned a better vehicle. I personally get an average of 32mpg using the AC.

Does everything I want it to

by SuzyQ from Manistee,MI | November 25, 2012

Nice back seat is easy to use for my grandson, who is disabled. Also great it folds down for all goodies to be hauled.

2003 tracker 2 door , the totla package

by a true suz from Allentown , Pa | July 2, 2012

Last year for the 2 door soft top , a beauty to look at , to drive , good on gas , and true 4 wheel drive for the winter , bought it in April 2012 with only 20000 miles , like new . love it , without the internet i would never have known about this car. Drove 6 1/2 hours , totally worth it.

Great little run about.

by Road Warrior from Brookings, SD | October 23, 2011

I was looking for something that would be a reliable little workhorse. The only thing I wish was better is the gas mileage. I'm getting about 21 mpg with hwy. driving. But it starts good and has been fun to drive.

I LOVE my Tracker!!!

by Nicole :-) from TN | October 18, 2009

I've had my 2003 Chevy Tracker for over 3 years, and I have never had a problem. My husband is 6'6" and I am 5' and we both ride comfortably. Our huskey has plenty of room in the back as well. We frequently travel from Florida to Indiana and back again, and my car has seen all kinds of whether. I love it, have had zero issues with any part of it, and have even taken it off-roading in TN. I would highly, highly recommend the Chevy Tracker to anyone as it is easy and comfortable to drive and has never given me any issue.

2003 chevy Tracker

by r0b from Saskatchewan | August 20, 2009

Good gas miledge lots of head room Back seat is good for kids but cramped for adults. has enough power (4 cyl. 2.0L) I like the fold down rear seats for cargo space, and the solid feel on the road. It starts at -40 without plugging in. The 4 wheel drive and tight turn radius is great for parking and exploring. Good visibility and easy interior functions. They are kind of cheaply built if you treat it rough, but easy to fix. I used to drive a 7 passenger van, but I am glad I bought this Tracker. I got it used with 200,000 kms. Too bad they quit making them...

Chevrolet Trackers utility

by Nprecon from Muncie, Indiana | June 30, 2009

I have owned five Trackers to date, two of the pre-99 models and three of the latter models. I've owned both auto and maunal transmission models equipped with either the 1.6 Liter or 2 Liter engines. My preference is the 2 Liter engine for the added horsepower and simplicity of maintenace. I have enjoyed the pure utility of these little trucks as well as their versatility. They clean up nicely and fit in well for almost any function/occasion but they are also extremely capable and at home in the snow, mud and off-road as well. With the #1500 towing capacity of the four door models you can easily pull utility trailers loaded with a yard of mulch, stones, garden tractors, or gardening debris. This gives you the versatilty of a small pick-up truck. All of my trucks have been highly reliable and collectively I have driven over half a million miles in these vehicles. I am saddened Chevy decided to drop this line and I suppose I will have to go with a Suzuki GV when my current two Trackers finally give up the ghost. These trucks are a great value for the money.

Best little 4x4 around

by dee from Charleston, WV | January 27, 2009

I love my tracker!! Actually, my husband and I own 2 ('99 & '03) We had a third for off-road use before we moved into town. They have all been very reliable and comfortable. Don't feel like I'm in a huge vehicle but have the 4 wheel drive to handle bad road conditions. Sorry they quit making them- guess we'll have to go to Suzuki when these die.

Best value and return on investment

by Mr. Dependable from | November 16, 2008

Great as work vehicle or transportation car. Very comfortable seating-bucket seats- which is important for keeping the driver's back in good health. No mechanical problems.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Tracker