2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

Available in 6 styles:  2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

first car

by filly from | September 24, 2013

loved driving my 02 trailblazer, it looked great and was comforable . drove great through snow ,has the best stereo system! but gas gussler and i had alot go wrong with it and had to put alot of money into probably because it is an older model. was sad to get rid of it but was costing alot of money

Very Dependable Vehicle

by Hockeytraveler from Lyndhurst,Ohio | July 27, 2013

My Trailblazer was used to transport my two hockey players since they were 8 and 9 years old. Its been from Ottawa to Chicago, to Grand Rapids Michigan. Never had a break down, awesome in the bad weather with the four wheel drive. Most dependable car I have ever driven. Will be sad to see it leave.

LOVE MY BLAZER

by JGARFIELD67 from HEMET , CA | June 27, 2013

I BOUGHT IT USED AT DEALER FOR CASH AND HAVENT HAD ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH IT YET. 2002 AND ONLY HAD 76,000 MILES ON IT WHEN I GOT IT IN 2008 AND I STILL HAVE IT AND ONLY HAS ABOUT 95,000 MILES ON IT NOW . GREAT DEPENDABLE TRUCK , IT HAS BEEN TO SAN DIEGO AND BACK A COUPLE TIMES. AS LONG AS YOU TAKE CARE OF THE MAINTENANCE PROPERLY YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS .

Best SUV ever

by kaz from | March 8, 2013

I bought my trailblazer in2002 and all I can say is I an glad I owned one and was money well spent. it drives smooth and comfortable on the road unlike other SUV s I have seen. It has been very reliable even with 196000 miles on it, it still runs like horse you would not guess it has that many miles on it.

It is so good, I got two.

by Monty from Brooklyn New York | January 17, 2013

Had to get another one and hopeful, the second is as good as the first. Roomy, comfortable, and good bang for the buck. I never review a vehicle, but this one is a keeper, the first is staying in the family. It has earned it's keep. It delt with the snow, hurricanes, and everything mother nature can dish out.

Extremely lucky buy

by Paul in Rochester, NY from Rochester, NU | January 3, 2013

I found this 10-year-old Trailblazer thanks to Cars.com. I was concerned that there would be no body left even though the vehicle only had 47K. Turned out to be in great shape and the interior looks as if only the driver's seat was sat in. Anyway, without the Cars.com research, I would never have found this and I intend to keep it until the wheels fall off. Price and dealer was great as well.

good, dependable truck

by blazing my roads from Hope, RI | December 9, 2012

Great looking and performance running truck. Looking forward to winter with 4x4.. Lots of room for family and big dog!!

Great Truck

by SurfFish from Delaware | October 24, 2012

I love my 02 Trailblazer, rides down the highway great. Lots of fun on the beach and goes thru snowy roads great...

Fake Picture

by X from | August 31, 2012

Dealership listed this 2002 chevy trailblazer and I drove 1 hour away to come see it the vehicle and it is not the same one. The interior is tan and it is all beat up. I am so disappointed to have wasted 2 hours of my life driving down to see what they did not have advertised here in cars.com pictures are from a different truck!! not the one they have in the lot!!!!!

Best SUV I have ever owned

by SUV grupie from Clearwater, FL | April 4, 2012

Bought like new. Ride great. Kids love the upgraded look and feel. Road Trips all the time. Thank you

Featured Services for this Chevrolet TrailBlazer