2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Available in 6 styles:  2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 4x4 shown

Overall

Would never go back to a car!!

by Black Beauty from Bellport, NY | September 22, 2014

I had a 2004 Chevy Malibu that the timing chain broke and bent the valves. I needed to look for another vehicle. I always wanted an SUV but always thought that they were way out of my budget. Low and behold I did a search on cars.com and found the vehicle I wanted to look at. I found an 06 trailblazer at Mid Island Hyundai and went and checked it out. I'm glad I did. That evening I drove off the lot with my new truck. I love this truck so much. It is beautiful inside and out. Very comfortable riding in, roomy, and to me luxurious due to all the options this one had. I highly recommend the trailblazer. Oh and I get great gas mileage too...who would have thought in an SUV.

Trailblazer Enthusiast

by Excellent Machine from Massachusetts | September 21, 2014

I own a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer LT, and a 2006 Trailblazer LT. I have put 158,000 miles on my 02 and not a single problem (except regular checks/tuneups) so then i bought another Trailblazer, 2 tone tan and maroon with beautiful tan leather seats. I love everything about this car; however, i wish power lift gate was available!

2006 Trailerblazer review

by TBMike from NY | September 28, 2012

Bought a 1997 GMC Jimmy.... New.... It was time to get a new SUV... I bought a 2006 TB..... love the outside of the TB..The first impression of the inside, it looks nice. After having my 2006 TB LT for several months, the interior could have be better. Leather seats are nice.... but way too many plastic parts thru out interior..I would think a LT would be better... The Vehicle rides nice..... As another post stated the brakes seem to be too small when stopping quickly...give your self enough space...spare tire is a full spare , mounted under the car... they could have placed a smaller spare tire iinside ... Not sure why they have so many radio commands on the steering wheel ..should have placed the speed control buttons there instead... Also not a lot of leg room in rear seats. so far, no snow...hopefully its good... Overall, I like it, but where are the nice touches for the the interior?

by carman from illinois | September 16, 2012

i found it very comfort able and sporty. Chummy brakes, loud highway noise. otherwise great. i like it.

Not a Practical Purchase

by JHoodie from Somerville, MA | July 10, 2012

When my wife and I were expecting our second son in '06, we decided to trade up her Pontiac Vibe for something roomier. The Trailblazer LT was attractive to us due to its handsome exterior and seemingly functional interior. We bought the car and, after a few months use, were tremendously dissatisfied. Reliability wise, the vehicle was for the most part ok--it had a few electronic gremlins from time-to-time but there was nothing inherently wrong with it. What put us off was how under-designed the vehicle felt. The interior was cheap-feeling and somewhat cramped once we got two child seats in it. We traded our Trailblazer in last year on a Volvo XC90 and are much more satisfied with it. If you are looking for an SUV that can get you from point A to B then you may consider the Trailblazer but from the standpoint of a family man, this vehicle is just not practical.

Really Comfortable Car!

by Sue in NJ from Branchville, NJ | May 13, 2012

Tried lots of small SUVs but most of them were not very roomy. The Trailblazer is great for long trips, have had not problems.

VERY NICE

by TX MOM from TX | April 12, 2012

NO COMPLAINTS I OWN A TB AND THE ONLY TIME IT HAS BEEN TO THE SHOP IS FOR OIL CHANGES/ CHECK UP AND TIRES WHEN IT WAS DUE.

Trailblazer Review

by SUV Mom from Cincinnati, OH | April 3, 2012

I have owned quite a few SUV's over the years, and this one is my favorite! I LOVE my Trailblazer. The only reason I am considering trading it in is because we need a vehicle with a third row. We have a big dog that needs room in the back for lots of car rides, and we need the extra seating for trips with the kids and grandparents, or kids with friends. Love having 4 wheel drive when I need it. Has been very reliable and served us well. I will miss it!

good car

by clean car man from pittsburgh pa | January 23, 2012

overall good car ,4 wheel dr is great in winter wife is only one who drives it and shes happy.dont hear her complaining a bit

So far...so good

by WHJEK from Shawnee, Kansas | November 28, 2011

Purchased my 2006 Trailblazer about 3 months ago. The vehicle had about 65,000 and I have put about 8000 on the vehicle since purchase. I get about 16 mpg mixed city driving, and about 21 on the highway. Have not had the chance to try out in snow yet, but with 4wd, should not be an issue. Vehicle has an excellent ride, and have had no issues at all. I was a bit shocked to find out the engine holds 7 quarts of oil!!!!, but having so much oil, it should help the engine last a long time.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet TrailBlazer