2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Chevy owner and love it

by Ktown-chevy from Kershaw, SC | March 18, 2014

I have owned Chevrolet vehicles in the past, but I love my Chevy TrailBlazer. I love the way that it looks and drives. It has all the extras that I could ask for and more. I love the heated seats on a cold morning. My TrailBlazer has a quiet ride and handles well. It is dependable and has never let me down. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a SUV.

saves gas for an suv

by the man from chicago, il | December 30, 2013

me and my mother have owned a trailer blazer for 5 years and it does does the job.i love the gas our suv saves and is slightly prone to repairs.it only took two fill ups of gas to go from chicago to mississippi with about a quarter left in the tank.i wanted a fuel efficient small car but my mother had to have leg and comfort room so we decided on the chevy trailer blazer.this car drives very quiet and smooth like luxury car too.i hate that chevy stopped making them because they are worth the money!tires on this suv have great durability.

Great vehicle

by Trashman from Boca Raton, Florida | May 22, 2013

Chevy Trailblazer was purchased at Auto Nation Pembroke Pines Fl. for a great price. Vehicle was loaded with extras, tires, wheels, stereo system. Great condition and they had all of the paperwork for the vehicle, service records and car fax. Vehicle is a great ride and is a pleasure to drive. I have purchased several vehicles and drove all of them over 150,000 miles and really enjoy this one.

very reliable

by cadillac_trucker from baltimore | July 28, 2012

I've had for cadillacs, so I decided to buy an suv the chevy trailblazer stood out to me . A v6 with power, smooth shifting, good gas mileage, basically more bang for yo ur buck . I can't wait for the snow !!!

Like a Rock!

by denvern from Toronto, ON | June 7, 2012

Excellent, rugged body on frame SUV. Great towing vehicle while being comfortable for the family. Highly recommended.

Superior SUV Handling

by Linda from ESCALON, CA | January 22, 2012

Short turning radius, good power when needed, exceptionally comfortable. My favorite SUV! With another gear, I think the mileage would improve (overall about 14.5 city with my lead foot.) Very well made and reliable. For people under 6' 4" tall, however. My son can't drive it; he's too tall.

Eye Catcher

by Red SS from | August 16, 2011

Truck attracts a lot of attention. Most folks have never heard of a Trailblazer SS. Very happy I took the plunge. Also, very, very quick. Such an enjoy to drive everyday.

Dad's Story

by Momma's from Indiana | May 1, 2011

It has been a very good vehicle. Purchased new. Gets reasonable mileage (17-19mpg). Good handling and better than average ride provided that one does not put 35psi pressure in back tires. Only one problem - passenger window uptake mechanism broke.

Trailblazer SS

by shrine24 from Houston, TX | April 15, 2011

I purchased a 2007 Trailblazer SS, and love it! It is by far the best bang for your buck out there. It has leather/suede interior with heated seats, 20" wheels, and a 395hp LS2 Corvette engine. So far the truck has been flawless, even after driving from Houston, TX to Iowa nonstop, and then back to Texas 3 days later. The gas mileage ranges from 14 to 20, depending on city or highway miles. It has been years since I've woken up each morning excited to drive!

most comfortable car I have had.

by foxy active Grandma from Carroll, NE | February 25, 2011

We really love our Trail Blazer. The leather seats are so much nicer than our Explorer Eddie Baurer package we had. The Bose stereo sytem is great! Love that. It drives really nice.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet TrailBlazer