2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fine peice of American product

by niteowl from northern Minnesota ( snow capital of the U S) | June 28, 2014

I recently purchased a 2008 Trailblazer and to date I have found it to be a quality product in every way. I have a 2007 trailblazer which has been nearly flawless in it's first 200,000 miles and I fully expect it to continue for at least another 200,000 with proper care and maintenance. So far just tires, batteries but I expect it will need tie rod ends, muffler, and a few other minor things to make 400,000, but I do take care of my cars and I will drive this one to it's grave while my friend is putting the 2008 up to the 200,000 mark when I will take over on that one. We have 97,000 on it now and the seller just put on a new set of Firestone Destination tires which are what the car came with from the factory

Money Pit

by Caper from Nova Scotia | June 13, 2014

This vehicle has done nothing but cost me lots of $$$. It is nothing but a money pit. One thing after another...and I am not hard on the vehicle and have it regularly maintained. Not worth the money.

The worst offroader I have owned

by Off-roading Enthusiast from San Fransisco, CA | February 8, 2014

The Trailblazer was a big disappointment to me, as I bought with the thought of off-road driving in my head, but what I got was far less. It didn't handle properly, and the ride was extremely uncomfortable. It was too big, heavy and slow, and I always had a lot of gear lag. It wasn't really good value for money, and mpg was embarrassingly low.

Uses car for Off-roading

Think Twice

by SweetTxgal from Fort Worth, Texas | October 20, 2013

I bought a 2008 TB with 20 thousand miles and all the bells & whistles and I have really been disappointed. First of all I have a air leak on the drivers window, I will be going down the highway and all of a sudden it pops making a sucking sound. Loud and startling at the same time. Took it in several time and they make adjustments, last time they adjusted the door. Lasted about a month and the air leak is back. Now my light says service air bags, I have not had any type of accident. Also my check tire pressure light stays on Discount tire says all tires are okay and to take car to dealer that sensor must be messed up. So now I have lights flashing to service air bags, check tire pressure and the other day MY TRACTION LIGHT CAME ON. WHAT A MESS. Would not buy another TB, Spent over 25 thousand cash and feel disappointed!

Incredible Performance

by Quicksilver from Golden, CO | January 22, 2013

The 2008 Trailblazer SS with its LS2 Corvette powerplant, smooth all wheel drive and a finely tuned, lowered suspension is the perfect Colorado performance SUV. I was able to find this one through Cars.com with 9,000 original miles. It was showroom perfect

Love Chevy's

by Betsy from Middletown, Ohio | January 17, 2013

I have a 1998 Chevy S10 P/U. Still have it, with 158,000 miles. I would not trade it in on my 2008, new to me, Chevy Blazer. I like to sit up high, which my '98 did in '98, now I am the small truck. I bought the Blazer due to low mileage, the color and the sunroof. I love it. I have all the bells and whistles. And yes, the gas mileage is a lot different with a 6 cyl compared to my 4 cyl p/u.

EXCELLANT PRODUCT FOR THE MONEY

by FRANK from FT WAYNE,IN | December 3, 2012

EXCELLANT PRODUCT,PRICE, DEALER WAS VERY HELPFUL AS WELL.CARS.COM MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER TO VEHICLE SHOP AND COMPARE

Liked it so much I bought another one!

by On Trailblazer #2 from Berkley, MI | February 4, 2012

I bought a new Trailblazer in 2004 and ran up 139,000 miles. Loved it and always felt comfortable in it and when I had clients in it looking at homes. While I didn't have any issues with it...I thought it was time to get a new car and confidently sold it to a relative. I test drove the new Acadia and Traverse, but these don't ride the same way or sit the same as the Trailblazer does. I like to see where I'm going:) So I bought a used 2008 TB with low miles, leather and all the bling this time. I'm looking forward to putting another 100,000++ miles on this one! Hopefully Chevrolet will bring the Trailblazer back when I'm ready to change vehicles again.

Big gas guzzler

by Chevy lover from Nj | January 2, 2012

Just got ,my dream car a trailblazer SS (well one of them), the other is Z06 corvette...other then sucking on gas I love it!

Can't find problem

by Scotty Boo from Detroit, MI | December 1, 2011

There have been times after vehicle has sat a couple to three days that the battery runs down to where vehicle won't crank. Once jumper cables are attached, it cranks fine. Vehicle is still in the shop and so far the electrical leak of the battery can't be found. Other then that, vehicle was just what we needed for chores, hard to do in a Cadillac STS, so I traded it in for the Chevy. So far I have mixed reviews concerning this one vehicle. It is a Certified Vehicle too.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet TrailBlazer