2012 Chevrolet Traverse

Available in 8 styles:  2012 Chevrolet Traverse FWD shown

Overall

Enjoyable Daily Driver

by BoodlesBlue from York, Pennsylvania | June 25, 2014

I am an early 30's woman, married (with no children), and we've owned our 2012 Traverse LT for about 5 months now. This is my daily driver, and I love feeling safe and secure during my daily highway trek to work. We've got plenty of room, our dog loves when the 3rd row seating is folded down, and there are times when I'm at my destination but I'd like to keep driving because it's so enjoyable. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a safe SUV.

Traverse

by Loving My Traverse from | June 2, 2014

Have a 2012 traverse, and have had no problems thus far out of the vehicle. It drives wonderful. Drives like a small suv. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a comfortable suv that is midsize.

Not Happy

by RC from Temple, TX | December 30, 2013

I bought this car in September 2012. Before I had the vehicle for 1 year, it had about 13 things wrong with it. I have now had it for 14 months. It now has about 7 things wrong with it. I would not recommend this vehicle if you want a vehicle that is frequently in the shop.

Family Friendly and Teenager Accepted Vehicle

by Family Friendly and Teenaged Accepted Vehicle from Indpls, IN | October 24, 2013

My children range from the ages of 14 to 4. We have a family of 5 and are constantly on the go. We had a Jeep Commander, which we loved. But the gas mileage was killing our budget. My oldest child liked the Jeep because of its "look". He really didnt want a mini van. But our new Traverse....now he is really in love. Number 1 its not a mini van. Bose speakers, he is able to plug in his Iphone, our younger two children are able to watch movies, everyone has something that they like. I personally like the gas mileage, the handeling of the car, all of the bells and whistles...hands free phone.....heated seats, automatic start. I feel like a lady in this vehicle and yet I still sit up high and can see everything. It even has enough space to take long road trips. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Car

by Lee from Butler, KY | July 1, 2013

2012 Traverse LTZ leftover with 250 miles on it. I felt I got a good deal. I have less than 3,000 miles on it now but have been extremely satisfied with performance and handling. It has all the bells and whistles except 4-wheel drive and moon roof. I had been looking for awhile for a vehicle to replace my ten year old van. This eight passenger vehicle fits the bill.

Handled the road great in a torrential rain!

by Cookson Sooner from Cookson, Ok | June 26, 2013

Our first road trip was 190 miles. We got caught in a horrendous rain storm. After safely arriving home, we drove through a tornado watch at 1:00 am. Unknown to us, just slowed down, wipers full blast and lights on dim and bright as needed.. Thank God, there was little traffic on the highways. The Traverse was wonderful with it's traction on the road and visibility.

Great ride, size and power

by SUV Enthusiast from Forest Lake, MN | May 24, 2013

this vehicle preforms very well. i like it's style, size and performance. every time i drive it i really enjoy it!

Well Equiped

by Blue Inc from Barton, Ohio | March 29, 2013

The LTZ model is well equipped but pricey. Lots of room and storage. Plenty of power, with good gas mileage. Very comfortable to drive. Doesn't have the turning radius a Trailblazer had. This is to replace the Trailblazer which I believe was the best Chevy had put out. Passengers stated it was a very smooth ride and comfortable. 3rd row is tight for an adult but perfect for younger/smaller children. Still plenty of room behind 3rd row for groceries, etc. I would recommend for anyone needing a vehicle transport 5 or more persons.

Very comfortable to drive

by Wayne from Decatur, In | March 23, 2013

We bought this vehicle because I rented one to drive from Indiana to Atlanta and it was very comfortable to drive. It had plenty of power and good gas mileage for the 4 adults that were in it.

So much fun!!!

by carpool mom of 6 from Denver, CO | February 25, 2013

I just got a 2013 and it is amazing for the snow, kids, and all around running. I am constantly impressed with how it handles and how much room we all have.