2014 Chevrolet Traverse

Available in 8 styles:  2014 Chevrolet Traverse FWD shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A great car for the great American road trip

by Roper from Fort Worth, TX | July 25, 2014

Three weeks, seven states, five thousand miles. Two adults, three kids, five large suitcases. Our road trip was comfortable the entire time, even after some days of six-plus hours of driving. There was no vehicle-induced fatigue. The Traverse travels just as effortlessly and composed at 80 mph as it does at 60 mph. We consistently got between 22 mpg and 25 mpg depending on our highway speed for most of the day. There is significant engine noise during hard acceleration and when downshifting to climb steep passes. At cruising speed, the cabin is quiet. This is the best family road trip vehicle I've owned.

Great for Grandma with a bad back

by Disabled Grandma from Vancouver, WA | June 23, 2014

I love the way the driver's seat automatically moves back so that I can enter and exit easily. The back up camera is a necessity for someone with limited neck movement. My Grandchildren love the 2nd row captain's chairs and the DVD player. I also love the power, all wheel drive and trunk space. This car is a keeper!

New car

by Chief from PA | May 28, 2014

The family loves the new car. The captains chairs in the second row are a life saver. Can 't wait to take it on a trip. Lisa

lots of bang for the buck,without the tahoe price

by ledocar from Louisiana | April 9, 2014

I looked at the Tahoe,Explorer,ect and found this one was 1st of all a GM. Smooth ride and lots of equipment for the price ..Also a smaller stance compared to the larger SUV s that are out there considering it can pack up to 7-8 depending on the seating you want.The 3.6 v6 is very capable and has a 6 speed transmission. Also it uses less gas than an Expedition or Suburban.

Comfortabe and Family Approved

by Stylish Mamacita from Chicago, IL | March 18, 2014

The car featured everything I was looking for and at a reasonable price. It also came equipped with the rear view monitor which I was thrilled to have because of my great dislike of reversing cars. The space and luxury provided by my Traverse made it a wonderful ride home.

not the best purchase i have evere made

by SAM from Fort Wayne IN | March 18, 2014

seat head rests rub the middle of your neck and very uncomfortable. 20" tires don't ever let anyone convince you they are better for ride this thing rides like a cheap work van mileage is nothing to brag about lousy in snow better get all wheel drive if your in the snow belt overall I would not waste my money on one of these again the Tahoe or Suburban would be my choice what a disappointment I put too much faith in the reviews online they do have a high safety rating I HAVE OWNED THIS FOR 3 MONTHS AND DON'T SEE IT GETTING BETTER Very disappointed owner

Great Vehicle

by Snoopy from WV. | December 14, 2013

I just purchased a 2014 Traverse and it exceeds all my expectations. I am still learning all the bells and whistles it has to offer. As of now I am averaging 17.6mpg in city driving and believe it will improve over time. It is very quiet when driving and has many,many, safety features. I have owned 2 Chevy Tahoes and this car,although smaller in overall size, has more cargo room than my Tahoes had. So far I love this vehicle and the longer I own it the more I believe I will like it.

Best Car EVER!!!

by Momof2 from Glendora California | November 12, 2013

I love our Chevy Traverse! It is such a comfortable yet stylish automobile. The service at Sierra Monrovia was top notch. George Mendia helped us via internet and phone calls before we arrived which helped us to preview the car we wanted. When we arrived we spent a few minutes looking at the car and were so happy with the whole experience! I would highly recommend this car and Sierra Chevrolet to my family and friends.

Excellent Reliable Cross-Over

by LABOSCO from Staten Island, NY | October 3, 2013

I am so happy with my new 2014 Chevy Traverse. Freddy Bosco, from Manfredi Chevy, was excellent salesman.

great experience

by traverse buyer from denver, co | September 23, 2013

best buying experience in years, rebecca did a fantastic job. the entire process took under an hour and the finance people were very friendly.