2015 Chevrolet Traverse

Starting MSRP

Overall

Nice car

by Big Rick from North Carolina | November 5, 2015

I recently purchased a 2015 Traverse(new). Nice suv and has many nice additions. The only problem I find with this suv is it is hard to see to back it. It has the back up camera, but I like to see what is going on around me. Looking over the seat backs to view the rear areas is difficult. The mirrors provide some relief, but still hard to see. It would be a plus if the LT2 edition had the lane drift/blind side senors, but I have learned to overcome these few problems by not waiting to the last minute to begin my lane switch. Overall,, a good ride, adequate passenger room but a little tight on luggage area with the third seat up. Fuel rating is exactly what the manufactuer calls for/ Not using the cruise and carefully driving this can/will increase fuel mileage beyond the rated estimate.. Over all, I'm satisfied with the suv.

Love it so far!

by KZ from Dallas, TX | August 9, 2015

We've only had our Traverse for a month, but we took it on a long road trip about a week after purchase. It was reliable, comfortable, and got pretty good gas mileage ---averaged about 21-22 mpg over the course of the three week trip. I like the exterior design of the Traverse less than the Enclave (or even the Acadia), but the price is right, and the interior is great. Smooth ride. Love the back up camera. The key is an outdated feature, rather than a start button. Wish it had the blind spot warning on the LT in addition to the LTZ, but all-in-all, we think we got a great value.

2nd Traverse

by Family Guy from Philadlphia, PA | June 17, 2015

Two weeks now with our new Traverse, the second one we have purchased. Reliability, features and value all combined to make replacing a Traverse with a Traverse a smart choice. Very smooth and controlled on the highway. Rear camera makes it "park" smaller than it appears. Most room inside of all (non GM) large crossovers.

Reliable and comfortable

by Morris from Miami, FL | June 5, 2015

Vehicle is very comfortable and spacious, smooth ride, excellent feel on the road. Attractive body shape. Love my new car!

Traverse

by LW from Long Island, ny | May 12, 2015

This is an excellent vehicle. Good acceleration, very quiet on the road. seats adjust in various positions to make seating very comfortable. it has a large area for cargo and even with the 3 row seats up, it can fit luggage. Overall excellent vehicle. I have 35,000 miles on the vehicle.

around town minivan at best

by chevy guy from Chicago Suburbs | March 17, 2015

Noisy on highway,Wind noise,Poor acceleration,Rattles and squeaks,Rear seat floor tracks impossible to keep clean,No light for overhead garage door buttons,Rear window impossible to keep clean,Uncomfortable seats,Block on floor at left drivers foot nuisance,U shaped rails on roof collect dirt/water/ice. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone other than a "soccer mom" driving the kids around town.

Traverse

by John's from Sun Lakes,Az | February 23, 2015

Great vehicle I would highly recommend it. My biggest problem was with the dealer that the representative did not take time to explain the features thus I am learning on a hit and miss basis

Comfortable Spacious Reliable for my Grandchildren

by GMother from California | December 15, 2014

I purchased the car because it has all the amenities for my four Grandchildren. They love it. It is roomy for car seat and room for all the grandchildren to have their comfortable seats. They can have their own individual enjoyment to watch movies listen to music without disturbing others that are reading or just looking at the scenery. It is a very comfortable ride. It is a blessing to my Family!

Different

by Traveler from Wisconsin | November 1, 2014

So far so good, the only draw back to this car is the second row seats. The floor mats must be moved for the seats to be placed in a vertical position.

New Car Happy

by C&C from AutoNation Chevrolet, Amarillo, Tx. | October 16, 2014

Ordered a new 2015 Traverse from AutoNation Chevrolet in Amarillo, Tx. The staff at AutoNation is one of the most friendly, professional, and accommodating that we have every experienced. They made buying this vehicle a breeze with no hassles, and they answered every question we asked. This process was made extremely pleasant by the information we received, the professionalism of the staff, and the overall treatment shown to us. We would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle to visit with the great people at AutoNation Chevrolet in Amarillo, Tx. Our new car is Great!!